The politics section is boring now

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Snooze fest. Nothing interesting being discussed. Guess the nerves have calmed down not that Trump is out of the picture for the most part. No more emotionallly driven TDS inspired rage threads. Pretty much everything devolves into a GromsDad pile on while he goes into a cognitive dissonance spiral. Sad!

Oh well. Guess it’s a good thing, hopefully things improve with Biden. The cable news media is having this same conversation, once the Rona improves (assuming it does) it will be an even bigger snooze fest than this
The rona is already improving, Trump is gone!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I never shamed the people themselves for being overweight, transgender, etc. What i mocked is the psychotic culture of strongarming people into groupthink that you cuck for.

Trump skullfucked your psychie with his orange mushroom dick on the daily for 5 years. He owned you.
And transgender people and fat women skullfucked you for your entire life.

You are so obsessed with pettiness and vindictiveness and trivial bullshit.

Trump did actual damage to democracy and this country.

Go start another Cosmopolitan anal leakage thread.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Happy with what? I'm certainly happier with the political situation now, however I taught myself how to compartmentalize politics from my emotional health during the Bush era.
Next, compartmentalize transgender bathrooms and Cosmopolitan covers from your "emotional health".

Listening to Broprah everyday is messing with your hormonal balance.

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
anyone done a wellness check on Squidley lately? asking for a friend.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Calling out insanity = / = obsession. Nor have I been posting about those things on a daily basis like you and several others did with Trump. Learn the difference already.
Since gov is getting serious about your proud bois', is that why your pb safespace support group has taken a hiatus? Now is not the time to hide for a real patriot. Real internet strongmen don't become moderates when their internet proxies have gov eyes refocused from the evil antifa to neo nazis. coughcoughdougiecoughcough

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
To say he wasn't a legitimate threat is either making a thinking error or gaslighting.

We have the covid to thank for getting him out of office.
We get it that you think he was a legitimate threat

However, tens of millions of people disagree. This is not a thinking error or gaslighting

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
We get it that you think he was a legitimate threat

However, tens of millions of people disagree. This is not a thinking error or gaslighting
and 74 million voted for cheeto for a second term. Idiots think idiotic things and even do idiotic things sometimes. Can you relate to that?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
All the mischaracterization and their misplaced outrage is a tell.

He's literally more outraged about the fact that people criticize Trump, than Trump's actions.
Again, you mistake me mocking weak minded TDS suffering idiots like you as being upset. Which is a constant mischaracterization that you use because it's the only way to make your garbage arguments stick.

The fact that people criticize Trump doesn't bug me at all and yes, I agree that he was an embarrassment who left a lot of damage in his wake. If I actually liked Trump I would've admitted by now. I've said plenty of controversial things here, so there would be no reason for me to lie about that.

What I LOL at is that people like you have been screeching about Trump literally on a daily basis for 5 years. While I don't miss Trump, it did make for some epic trolling opportunities.