The politics section is boring now

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Snooze fest. Nothing interesting being discussed. Guess the nerves have calmed down not that Trump is out of the picture for the most part. No more emotionallly driven TDS inspired rage threads. Pretty much everything devolves into a GromsDad pile on while he goes into a cognitive dissonance spiral. Sad!

Oh well. Guess it’s a good thing, hopefully things improve with Biden. The cable news media is having this same conversation, once the Rona improves (assuming it does) it will be an even bigger snooze fest than this

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Maybe it's time for you to start another fat women shaming thread?

Or transgenders?

Or CANCEL KULTUR

You never lack rage and it's always about much stupider things than Trump.

The politics section is more boring because Trump cøcksuckers don't post very much since Trump ate sh!t, you included.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm just waiting for Pres. Bai-Den to do things that I don't like. Like pimping equitable outcomes over equal treatment, or opening the border to smugglers who are using kids as a human shield against immigration enforcement. Chick-centric stuff like that.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Or transgenders?

Or CANCEL KULTUR

The politics section is more boring because Trump cøcksuckers don't post very much since Trump ate sh!t, you included.
How about one for disabled fat tranny Black womyn that get cancelled because of their Trumpolitics? That ought to cover all the bases.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The newspaper is more boring. Perhaps the impeachment confirmation hearings will add some spice. And the sedition riot trials (if there are any).

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm just waiting for Pres. Bai-Den to do things that I don't like. Like pimping equitable outcomes over equal treatment, or opening the border to smugglers who are using kids as a human shield against immigration enforcement. Chick-centric stuff like that.
Newsmax Derangement Syndrome.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Or transgenders?

Or CANCEL KULTUR
I never started a fatshaming thread. What i questioned was the fact that being obese was being promoted as "healthy". Learn the difference already. You don't seem to be above calling Trump or Chris Christie fat, so get off your high horse already.

I never had rage. I enjoyed sending people like you into rage spirals, just like I have with this thread. So much winning.

And here you are, still continuing to rage away on every political thread.

No, it's more boring because Trump sent people like you into a tizzy every friggin day. That's one good thing that came out of those 4 years #hewasstillyourpresident

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Did you guys vote for trump?
Rush did. He's a big trumper.
How much of an idiot would one have to be to vote for trump?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I never started a fatshaming thread. What i questioned was the fact that being obese was being promoted as "healthy". Learn the difference already. You don't seem to be above calling Trump or Chris Christie fat, so get off your high horse already.

I never had rage. I enjoyed sending people like you into rage spirals, just like I have with this thread. So much winning.

And here you are, still continuing to rage away on every political thread.

No, it's more boring because Trump sent people like you into a tizzy every friggin day. That's one good thing that came out of those 4 years #hewasstillyourpresident
So you raving about cancel kultur, shaming women and transgenders is not a "tizzy" because those are really important issues that affect your life but the president of the united states is a nobody who doesn't have influence on people's lives and livelihood and is not worth getting in a "tizzy" over.

Mischaracterizing concern for the well being of the democracy, rampant racism and bigotry as "derangement" while getting in a tizzy over petty, trivial bullshit is your specialty.

You have about as much integrity and smarts as GrossDummy.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So you raving about cancel kultur, shaming women and transgenders is not a "tizzy" because those are really important issues that affect your life but the president of the united states is a nobody who doesn't have influence on people's lives and livelihood and is not worth getting in a "tizzy" over.

Mischaracterizing concern for the well being of the democracy, rampant racism and bigotry as "derangement" while getting in a tizzy over petty, trivial bullshit is your specialty.

You have about as much integrity and smarts as GrossDummy.
I never shamed the people themselves for being overweight, transgender, etc. What i mocked is the psychotic culture of strongarming people into groupthink that you cuck for.

Trump skullfucked your psychie with his orange mushroom dick on the daily for 5 years. He owned you.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Havoc and Ifallalot