The ***Official*** tell us your ayahuasca retreat stories thread

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
People always get the same wisdom on the trip.

You already know what the drug is going to tell you.

I"m really getting into Kratom.

I just order 2 pounds of it.

Thnaks for the recomendation @Sharky

• Haha
Reactions: Fishyhb

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
When you look at yourself like an onion,
and peel back all the layers to the very core of You and Self, the Ego…
you find nothing, no tangible thing.
ergo, You do not exist.
You are just an illusion, everything that little voice inside your head tells you,
is just opinions and ideas…. None to be taken too seriously.

the learning is note in the destination however, those who revisit take more and more
pleasure, and certainly note, in the beings and vortices that greet you on the way there.
those playful little ones can learn you some something someting sometimes,
when you visit them at just the correct time and fir the exact reason.

or, so I’m told. I have yet to try the stuff.

I am more of a post-modern quasi-toad licker without a toad. If you know what I mean.

”5 sisters,
meet,
every,
other,
day,
many,
times.”

happy trails fellow psychonauts. Be care Full, in there! always get back home safe, it’s easy to get lost in there and never return. And tho the desire to do so, Especially when depressed or anxious, can be overwhelming, it’s always best to return and deface those fears.

:waving:

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
People always get the same wisdom on the trip.

You already know what the drug is going to tell you.

I"m really getting into Kratom.

I just order 2 pounds of it.

Thnaks for the recomendation @Sharky
I know a woman who was hooked on the KRATOM shots. 1-2 everyday for a year+
She ended up taking a trip to Costa Rica to an Ayuhuasca retreat. She said the cravings for KRATOM was worse then the cravings for the opiates she traded it for. She’s been clean for a couple years now.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I know a woman who was hooked on the KRATOM shots. 1-2 everyday for a year+
She ended up taking a trip to Costa Rica to an Ayuhuasca retreat. She said the cravings for KRATOM was worse then the cravings for the opiates she traded it for. She’s been clean for a couple years now.
I believe, it's archer and the arrow..

I'm lucky because I'm a lightweight.

I wonder where she channeled her addictive impulses.

Addicts can make great musicians.

With addictions the poison is in the dose.

We'll see if I get addicted. I'm 62 so I think I could smoke cigarettes and do heroin and it wouldn't really matter.

I really want to try fentanyl.

But I don't have any psychopath friends anymore.

they always knew a guy.

Also, I would be worried if my fentanyl was spiked with fentanyl.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
never done it but a friend of mine did one retreat in peru - never came back and hes one of the monks now. :socrazy:

DMT is about as fas down the rabbit hole i want to go.
You're probably aware that the active drug in ayahuasca is DMT, it just lasts 8 hours instead of DMT's 30 minutes.

I never wanted to take part in ayahuasca mainly because I couldn't stand listening to people talk about it. Very culty group like vegans, yoga, born-agains, &c. And yeah I don't want to sh|t myself.

My wife was super into kratom for a while. I didn't like it cuz it really affected my memory, and it brought back a speech impediment that I have for decades not really had. Weird stuff. She had a really hard time coming off it.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
You're probably aware that the active drug in ayahuasca is DMT, it just lasts 8 hours instead of DMT's 30 minutes.

I never wanted to take part in ayahuasca mainly because I couldn't stand listening to people talk about it. Very culty group like vegans, yoga, born-agains, &c. And yeah I don't want to sh|t myself.

My wife was super into kratom for a while. I didn't like it cuz it really affected my memory, and it brought back a speech impediment that I have for decades not really had. Weird stuff. She had a really hard time coming off it.
yea its the length that im not into. also all the whole ritualistic aspect.