*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Funny watching him getting burned by the adult learner COVID kooks at the end of the vid
It looks like they filmed four to five waves with four to five different cameras and produced 15-20 clips because the crowd and the surf blow goats. Is non-Bukit Bali about banging Northern/Eastern Euro women, cheap food/lodging, with a side of ultra crowded chest high Mayport?

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
It looks like they filmed four to five waves with four to five different cameras and produced 15-20 clips because the crowd and the surf blow goats. Is non-Bukit Bali about banging Northern/Eastern Euro women, cheap food/lodging, with a side of ultra crowded chest high Mayport?
they do that with all the std’s and east’s. 3 waves 10 angles to seem like 30 wavez lolz

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Yep.

Reactions: Havoc

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Interesting on the second episode. Guess Britt is out?? I actually felt pretty similarly about the CI pro. Picked up a 2.pro and thought I would love it. It looked sick on the rack, had perfect dims, and felt good underarms. When I tried it out, paddled terribly, had no drive off the bottom, and was pretty squirrely. The only redeeming quality I could find is that if you managed to paddle it into a wave where you were pretty undergunned, it held in really well and kind of ripped. But it didn't work at all for me as HPSB for average - good waves.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
When I tried it out, paddled terribly, had no drive off the bottom, and was pretty squirrely. The only redeeming quality I could find is that if you managed to paddle it into a wave where you were pretty undergunned, it held in really well and kind of ripped. But it didn't work at all for me as HPSB for average - good waves.

That makes sense.
Sounds like the boards we were trying to ride in the late 90s.
Which is basically all it is, right?

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I didn't ask around who won as I like the series and would prefer to watch it play out, but now knowing the CI is out and the interaction between KA and his dad at the intro of the first episode, now I'm thinking Timmy? I'm sure there's some rivalry around the Calle De Los Molinos zone.

It could also be Pyzel again. He didn't seem as fired up on it as the Pukas and DHD, but the final is at Lakey's and maybe the Pyzel was better all around FS and BS?

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I didn't ask around who won as I like the series and would prefer to watch it play out, but now knowing the CI is out and the interaction between KA and his dad at the intro of the first episode, now I'm thinking Timmy? I'm sure there's some rivalry around the Calle De Los Molinos zone.

It could also be Pyzel again. He didn't seem as fired up on it as the Pukas and DHD, but the final is at Lakey's and maybe the Pyzel was better all around FS and BS?
Nah, the reaction sounded like a left field pick, so I'm going with Hayden - given that I totally wrote him off in this thread before and zero evidence, coz thats how I roll.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
No one commenting about the cameo at the very end? The person who will probably be riding the Xanadu, is my guess. I'm going with a certain guy about Kolohe's height whose first name is sometimes shortened to JJ. Would love if that's the case!

And Pyzel gave a ton of love to DJ Kane. Loved the (silent) erBB shout-out. Sure the Pyzel board didn't make it, but it wasn't a complete dog. Pyzel did a terrific job explaining himself and representing himself.

Stab's done a terrific job at providing an entertaining product that keeps people engaged.