The island (Epstein’s island) was an absolute cess pool!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
A whore says she has a friend (unnamed) who had sex w the donald.... shocking! Incendiary!
about them nipples tho..
there's the maverick free thinker!

look how circumspect schex is about evidence when it's his daddy who's being dragged

always such a dipshit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
At least we got to meet Tommy Cutlets this year!
LOL you'll get to see him again next year most likely. I think the GM is thinking WR/QB/CB/Edge in R1/R2. Tyrod's old and kind of expensive, DJ's leg probably won't be good before next season and he probably won't last long even after he's back.

The offensive line still can't pick up twists/stunts and they've got Jalen Carter, Micah Parsons, and a Bosa in-division.

It's Daniel Joever. It'll probably be Tommy DeVitover too the way Evan Neal and the guards are panning out.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
LOL you'll get to see him again next year most likely. I think the GM is thinking WR/QB/CB/Edge in R1/R2. Tyrod's old and kind of expensive, DJ's leg probably won't be good before next season and he probably won't last long even after he's back.

The defensive line still can't pick up twists/stunts and they've got Jalen Carter, Micah Parsons, and a Bosa in-division.

It's Daniel Joever. It'll probably be Tommy DeVitover too the way Evan Neal and the guards are panning out.
Right now i'm just waiting to see if Harbaugh is going to move to the Chargers and make Herbert Into a HOFer

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
We are going to have to agree to disagree.
And to casual observers, the "we" in this is "mundus" on one side, and myself, the NFL statistics, Pro Football Focus, and every NFL analyst on Planet Earth on the other side.

The Jets mistake was going for a slow old QB with no O-line when Lamar Jackson was available. Daniel Jones ain't great but they don't call him Vanilla Vick because he's slow. That's one thing he can do. Absolutely haul ass especially for a giraffe from Dook University.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
there's the maverick free thinker!

look how circumspect schex is about evidence when it's his daddy who's being dragged

always such a dipshit
I'd sooner believe 51 Intelligence experts
sorry you are doomed to repeat your mistakes over and over
:socrazy::shameonyou::roflmao:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And to casual observers, the "we" in this is "mundus" on one side, and myself, the NFL statistics, Pro Football Focus, and every NFL analyst on Planet Earth on the other side.

The Jets mistake was going for a slow old QB with no O-line when Lamar Jackson was available. Daniel Jones ain't great but they don't call him Vanilla Vick because he's slow. That's one thing he can do. Absolutely haul ass especially for a giraffe from Dook University.
The there is no way Jets OL is better than the Giants, As for the rest thanks Capt Obvious

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Okay the Giants QBs were sacked on 14% of their dropbacks and the Jets were sacked under 10% of the time and every ranking of offensive lines on the internet has the Giants below the Jets.
Dude the jets OL is ranked 1 spot ahead of the Giants. You must have not watched much Jets, because stats do not always tell the whole story. Plus the Giants OL showed some late season improvement.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Right now i'm just waiting to see if Harbaugh is going to move to the Chargers and make Herbert Into a HOFer
There is no way in hell Antonio Pierce isn't the frontrunner for head coach but I could see Raiders hiring Harbaugh.

If they go after Belichick, Oakland, LV, LA, and Boston will burn to the ground. Denver will too but because of celebration that another team in the division has a useless retread. There are no Chargers fans left to care and KC fans are too worried their coach is going to drive them off the road and steal/bundle their food. :roflmao:

Oh yeah, btw, Pico, Wilson has shown so much recent ability, he's lost to the Raiders 4 times in a row, 3 of those against McDaniels. 3 of the 9 games McDaniels won in his career with the Raiders were against Wilson. And the Raiders defense was absolute sh!t under McDaniels.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
You can ask me all you want. Hold your breathe.

Ask yourself who had the most to gain by his death and who had the most to loose if he lived to testify honestly at his trial. You don’t have to be Perry Mason to figure it out. I’m not saying it was HRC herself that sent the guards away, disabled the surveillance cameras, etc. But there’s little doubt who was the mastermind behind Epi’s untimely demise.
Yeah, I have to think someone was behind his demise. If it is true that Epstein had every room/plane wired up to record everything, and he had dirt on all of these dignitaries and heads of state, you have to ask- Why would he kill himself? He held all of the cards.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You can ask me all you want. Hold your breathe.

Ask yourself who had the most to gain by his death and who had the most to loose if he lived to testify honestly at his trial. You don’t have to be Perry Mason to figure it out. I’m not saying it was HRC herself that sent the guards away, disabled the surveillance cameras, etc. But there’s little doubt who was the mastermind behind Epi’s untimely demise.
LOL HRC had the least to lose. She's over and done and independently wealthy.

Trump and Prince Andrew pretty clearly had the most to lose.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao:Are we talking about the same evil pantsuit person?
I am not sure; I am talking about the 2016 election loser who was completely done and wasn't, to my knowledge, ever on Epstein's plane or his island. She has lived separately from her husband for years now.

This sounds like you having Hilldawg Derangement Syndrome. I am not seeing a list of things she'd stand to lose because her borderline estranged husband flew lolita airways.

Trump on the other hand was President at the time and Prince Andrew, the Brits want him stripped of citizenship and extradited.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
So the rumor has been upgraded, apparently the perv tunnels under the synagogue in Brooklyn are now said not just for the pleasuring of young boys by Ortho Jews but in fact the tunnels run all the way to Epstein's Island and (I repeat "and") they were to serve as escape tunnels for Epstein to escape NYC jail + the accusations of those lying shiksas before he committed "suidcide". As for myself, I wonder if those tunnels run all the way to Israel? Extremist-Perv city....

https://nypost.com/2024/01/09/news/riot-breaks-out-after-secret-tunnel-is-found-under-brooklyn-chabad/

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
LOL HRC had the least to lose. She's over and done and independently wealthy.

Trump and Prince Andrew pretty clearly had the most to lose.
Not to mention she’s been out of politics for years at that point. Who does she call to coordinate a murder of a guy who, thus far, has nothing on Bill other than a flight log that never puts him on the island?

Nevermind she’s the murder queen but waited for Epstein to get arrested before killing him. Why not suicide him in his home or kill him in a car accident like shes done 50 times before lol!

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I am not sure; I am talking about the 2016 election loser who was completely done and wasn't, to my knowledge, ever on Epstein's plane or his island. She has lived separately from her husband for years now.

This sounds like you having Hilldawg Derangement Syndrome. I am not seeing a list of things she'd stand to lose because her borderline estranged husband flew lolita airways.

Trump on the other hand was President at the time and Prince Andrew, the Brits want him stripped of citizenship and extradited.
The White House bj was far from Billy’s first extramarital encounter. She stuck by him for her own political career. IMHO she’s more of a slut than her husband. No small feat.