The island (Epstein’s island) was an absolute cess pool!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The White House bj was far from Billy’s first extramarital encounter. She stuck by him for her own political career. IMHO she’s more of a slut than her husband. No small feat.
That's nice but I'm not seeing anything remotely resembling a motive for killing Epstein. Because she had none. Her career was over after she lost in 2016.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Political career yes. Political influence no.
Okay so let's recap.

Hillary Clinton's estranged husband flew lolita airways. She is the biggest jinx mush loser in the history of the Democratic Party - Mondale-tier.

Donald Trump flew lolita airways. He was President when Epstein was arrested and then killed. The GOP is basically a Cult that he runs.

This isn't even getting into business leaders known to patrons/associates of the island or the airline.

Reminder Hillary Clinton fucking hates Joe Biden for going behind her back when he was VP and she was SoS. Her pick in 2020 was obviously Klobuchar.

She has more influence than Hal or Squidley. After that, it's pretty thin.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Okay so let's recap.

Hillary Clinton's estranged husband flew lolita airways. She is the biggest jinx mush loser in the history of the Democratic Party - Mondale-tier.

Donald Trump flew lolita airways. He was President when Epstein was arrested and then killed. The GOP is basically a Cult that he runs.

This isn't even getting into business leaders known to patrons/associates of the island or the airline.

Reminder Hillary Clinton fucking hates Joe Biden for going behind her back when he was VP and she was SoS. Her pick in 2020 was obviously Klobuchar.

We’ll never know who strung Epi up.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Queen Lizzie did it to preserve the Family name. She offed Diana for leaving her inbred son for an Egyptian. So it's not a leap to assume she would dispose of Epstein before he could spill all the beans on Randy Prince Andy.
"The Egyptian" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: this forum is best when the filter's are off, it reminds me of the America I grew up in....nothing is sacred, not your silly religions, not your country club lifestyle, not the carrot beet ginger juice i'm drinking atm....if I was the Queen I would have Randy Andy tossed int he Tower of London for his insolence, better that than being subject to the wonts of Epstein's ilk (aka the "Tunnel Diggers")....the subterfuge is impresssive.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Okay so let's recap.

Trump never flew to the island
Many flew on it but not all went to pervadise

• Haha
Reactions: Pescado713

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
"The Egyptian" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: this forum is best when the filter's are off, it reminds me of the America I grew up in....nothing is sacred, not your silly religions, not your country club lifestyle, not the carrot beet ginger juice i'm drinking atm....if I was the Queen I would have Randy Andy tossed int he Tower of London for his insolence, better that than being subject to the wonts of Epstein's ilk (aka the "Tunnel Diggers")....the subterfuge is impresssive.
Dodi Fayed was an Egyptian man that was going to marry Lady Di. No?

Epstein was somewhat Hamas like, so I guess you could ilk him in there with them.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Dodi Fayed was an Egyptian man that was going to marry Lady Di. No?

Epstein was somewhat Hamas like, so I guess you could ilk him in there with them.
:roflmao: well not exactly "Hamas-like" but you got the tunnel part right...

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You can take a cab to your job or you can take it to rob a bank.

yeah I guess your right no difference
Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old while partying with Eptstein, I know she must be lying like all the other over 2 dozen women who have accused Trump of SAm right cultist?

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old while partying with Eptstein, I know she must be lying like all the other over 2 dozen women who have accused Trump of SAm right cultist?
what? where on 4chan did you post that?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You can take a cab to your job or you can take it to rob a bank.

yeah I guess your right no difference
If trump had flown with Epstein to Epstein's island it wouldn't matter to you. You wouldn't care. That would not effect your opinion of trump. OK.