The island (Epstein’s island) was an absolute cess pool!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I didn't pull those numbers out of my ass; I think he's underscoring the point that ABC is network TV and ESPN is cable and so the salary doesn't tell the whole story. Salary is one metric, viewership is another, gross advertiser revenue to the respective Disney program and margin two more very crucial pieces of information.

Anyway if not and I just got badly dunked on by Skully I'm still more triggered that WhackAfee is beating Colin Cowherd by 100k viewers that's just awful. Even worse is WhackAfee on College Game Day it's like someone put a jelly donut on a pizza.
I’m just saying that an individuals value to their employer isn’t based entirely on their salary. Particularly their annual salary. You need to look at the length of the contract, when it was signed and also compare that to viewership and advertising revenue that they bring back to their respective networks. For example if MacCaffee costs more and brings back less than he’s less valuable than Kimmel who may cost less and bring back more. I can tell you that KAaron Rogers is probably the highest paid Jet in 2023 while being there least valuable jet. He never completed a pass and caused them nothing but headaches.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I’m just saying that an individuals value to their employer isn’t based entirely on their salary. Particularly their annual salary. You need to look at the length of the contract, when it was signed and also compare that to viewership and advertising revenue that they bring back to their respective networks. For example if MacCaffee costs more and brings back less than he’s less valuable than Kimmel who may cost less and bring back more. I can tell you that KAaron Rogers is probably the highest paid Jet in 2023 while being there least valuable jet. He never completed a pass and caused them nothing but headaches.
IMHO the least valuable Jet is the one who got Aaron Rodgers hurt playing O-line. Also the third most valuable Dolphin after Tyreek and Waddle and the second most valuable Bill after Josh Allen.

• Haha
Reactions: sirfun

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
A whore says she has a friend (unnamed) who had sex w the donald.... shocking! Incendiary!
about them nipples tho..
Trump has well documented history of exactly this. Only a big deal when Biden's son does it right?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
IMHO the least valuable Jet is the one who got Aaron Rodgers hurt playing O-line. Also the third most valuable Dolphin after Tyreek and Waddle and the second most valuable Bill after Josh Allen.
Diggs after Allen. Tyreek Tua Mostert. Nobody wirth sh!t on the Jets

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Diggs after Allen. Tyreek Tua Mostert. Nobody wirth sh!t on the Jets
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I disagree with Mundus about Zach Wilson. He's ass garbage. If Aaron Rodgers plays every game the Jets win the AFC East going away. They were in soooo many games with such dismal QB play, and you give Aaron Rodgers the Jets defense, Breece Hall, and Garret Wilson, that's a Division winner.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

I disagree with Mundus about Zach Wilson. He's ass garbage. If Aaron Rodgers plays every game the Jets win the AFC East going away. They were in soooo many games with such dismal QB play, and you give Aaron Rodgers the Jets defense, Breece Hall, and Garret Wilson, that's a Division winner.
Worst offensive line in history. Did any of other QBs do anything?

Reactions: Ifallalot

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

Not bad. Agreed about IF Rogers played. He never will make it through a season

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Is that some kind of own?
Here we are arguing about corruption at the absolute highest levels of govt. talking about the bag man for the big guy and all you guys have is whataboutism w trump??
was don jr. banging hookers while smoking crack w the cash he got from dad's china connections?
They all disgust me

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Worst offensive line in history. Did any of other QBs do anything?
First off the Jets didn't even have the worst offensive line in Met Life Stadium. The Giants QBs got sacked 84 times and BTFO the entire rest of the league by like three touchdowns in terms of sacks so don't even try that pity party horseshit.

When you sign Aaron Rodgers, you can't afford another QB. But no, Trevor Siemian and Tim Boyle (not the surf photographer) didn't do anything. Because if you have Aaron Rodgers your backups are dog water because you have no money.

But to answer your question, no the other two QBs who weren't drafted 2nd overall were also not very good.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Here we are arguing about corruption at the absolute highest levels of govt. talking about the bag man for the big guy and all you guys have is whataboutism w trump??
was don jr. banging hookers while smoking crack w the cash he got from dad's china connections?
They all disgust me
You just said it is Ok when Trump does it.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
They all disgust me
I think youre having a circle jerk with yourself the only one in attendance.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
First off the Jets didn't even have the worst offensive line in Met Life Stadium. The Giants QBs got sacked 84 times and BTFO the entire rest of the league by like three touchdowns in terms of sacks so don't even try that pity party horseshit.

When you sign Aaron Rodgers, you can't afford another QB. But no, Trevor Siemian and Tim Boyle (not the surf photographer) didn't do anything. Because if you have Aaron Rodgers your backups are dog water because you have no money.

But to answer your question, no the other two QBs who weren't drafted 2nd overall were also not very good.
We are going to have to agree to disagree.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

At least we got to meet Tommy Cutlets this year!