The island (Epstein’s island) was an absolute cess pool!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Rogers is butthurt that he got made fun of so he did the typical rightard move and inferred that Kimmel was a pedo

Rogers being a maverick free thinker of the spineless variety now won't even own up to it

how these thin skinned mid-wits are allowed to have any sort of platform on the sole basis of sportsballing continues to boggle ze mind
Wow, Roger’s sounds like a piece of sh!t.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Wrecked by the shitty pass protection
I seen four plays and done
Wrecked by the shitty pass protection
Instead of neglecting left tackle for Hacket, Cobb, Lazard, and the rest of his Peanuts-style Linus security blankets the Jets should have procured one
Fucking watched Hard Knox until they dropped the Jets.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Not just that but an absolutely overrated QB in FF these last several seasons. Davante made him better than he was and now Rodgers is just a vocal version of Draymond Green.

I was never a fan of KAaron but there is no doubt in my mind he is an elite QB right up there with Russel Wilson. High hopes when he went to the Jets. But if you dont have the tools or protection and a defense to out play the other teams offense youre gonna suck. That said...Packers Hater...Always will be.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I was never a fan of KAaron but there is no doubt in my mind he is an elite QB right up there with Russel Wilson. High hopes when he went to the Jets. But if you dont have the tools or protection and a defense to out play the other teams offense youre gonna suck. That said...Packers Hater...Always will be.
He only has one ring. His name will never be mentioned with the greats when he’s gone.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
The new documents contain “incendiary claims” about the former president, including accusations that he had sexual relations with “many girls”, made by one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Sarah Ransome.

Mr Trump’s name has appeared a handful of times previously in the documents and, while not accusing him of wrongdoing, appears to illustrate the good relationship he had with the disgraced financier.

In the newly unsealed documents, Ms Ransome testified that her unnamed friend “was one of the many girls that had sexual relations with Donald Trump” – including at Epstein’s New York townhouse.

“She confided in me about her casual ‘friendship’ with Donald. Mr Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about how he liked her ‘pert nipples’,” she testified.

She then described in graphic detail how Mr Trump allegedly caused pain to the victim’s nipples – and claimed she saw the resulting injury firsthand.

“I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at Jeffery’s NY mansion on regular occasions as I once met Jen for coffee, just before she was going to meet Trump and Epstein together at his mansion,” she said.

All this being said I got two things maybe three.

1.) Sure if a Saudi King want to fuck Virgins his people will be ok with it but it doesnt mean Yanks are.

2.) Trump fucking little girls....nor anybody fucking little girls not even little boys is not ok in my book.

3.) If you are a Father to a little girl and you found out some fucker had sex with your kid what do you do?

Reactions: $kully

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The new documents contain “incendiary claims” about the former president, including accusations that he had sexual relations with “many girls”, made by one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Sarah Ransome.

Mr Trump’s name has appeared a handful of times previously in the documents and, while not accusing him of wrongdoing, appears to illustrate the good relationship he had with the disgraced financier.

In the newly unsealed documents, Ms Ransome testified that her unnamed friend “was one of the many girls that had sexual relations with Donald Trump” – including at Epstein’s New York townhouse.

“She confided in me about her casual ‘friendship’ with Donald. Mr Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about how he liked her ‘pert nipples’,” she testified.

She then described in graphic detail how Mr Trump allegedly caused pain to the victim’s nipples – and claimed she saw the resulting injury firsthand.

“I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at Jeffery’s NY mansion on regular occasions as I once met Jen for coffee, just before she was going to meet Trump and Epstein together at his mansion,” she said.

All this being said I got two things maybe three.

1.) Sure if a Saudi King want to fuck Virgins his people will be ok with it but it doesnt mean Yanks are.

2.) Trump fucking little girls....nor anybody fucking little girls not even little boys is not ok in my book.

3.) If you are a Father to a little girl and you found out some fucker had sex with your kid what do you do?
But Clinton!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
KAaron Cancelled! :dancing:

Reactions: Pico

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
KAaron Cancelled! :dancing:

Multi-million dollar defamation lawsuits are real.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Wilson has been garbage (at least) the last 3 years; it just wasn't as apparent because he had a lot of talent around him. Likewise Rodgers. I laughed when he went to the Jets - QBs run away from that team and for good reason.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Very conflicted on AR, seemed like such a good dude on Hard Knocks. His recent behavior is making me rethink.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Wilson has been garbage (at least) the last 3 years; it just wasn't as apparent because he had a lot of talent around him. Likewise Rodgers. I laughed when he went to the Jets - QBs run away from that team and for good reason.
I disagree on Wilson. He had one receiver. Sutton. Jeudy and Mimes sucked. No TE to speak of. Half ass RBs. sh!t Oline. Good he is fast.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Multi-million dollar defamation lawsuits are real.
How does this even work? Disney sues Disney?

Kimmel's on ABC (Disney) and McAfee's on ESPN (Disney).

Russell Washedson is washed, son. @Kento get in here tell him. Then check out the Russell Washedson cap hit next your. OUCH!

The Jets have an elite defense and elite weapons. The O-line and backup QBs are straight dog water.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ny Jets where QBs go to die. Granted Wilson sucked for most part but was supposed to sit and nobody could make that offense work with that OL. Wilson deserves a fresh start elsewhere, there is talent there.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
And Clinton and Trump were Buds. Im sure Billy had his share. Fuck them both!
Possible yet not shown in these documents. I assume Bill was better at covering his path because he’s much smarter than Drumpf.