The guy can flat out play!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What do you envision? Do you lie in bed at night now afraid that MAGA is going to come chop you up in your sleep?
Probaly just yet more domestic terrorism for your cousin fooking terrorist ilk. Morons like you assured me he would not try to stay in power if he lost in 2O and what happened?

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Your TDS levels have been off the charts the past few weeks. I suggest you look into a doc to get you some Xanax, Valium, Klonopin or Ativan.
Projection always projection. Forget aboyt your all day meldown denying reality yesterday?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Are the Auto industry and the entire country the same thing ? Because Trump said both would be facing a blood bath unless he becomes dictator

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Holy fuck I've played golf with @Subway and I suck something fierce and I'm not that bad. We would run a rape train on him and trash talk him so hard, he'd sue us in civil court for sexual assault and libel and be able to afford to pay E Jean Carroll, the State of New York, and another Slavic wife.
gambling is illegal at bushwood sir. and i never slice!

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

“He’s never won a championship at a course he doesn’t own and operate,” Reilly, who has golfed with Trump, said on MSNBC on Tuesday. “He’s played in Pebble Beach, he’s played in the Tahoe one, where there are rules and judges and cameras. And in those, he’s never finished in the top half. So he wins when anybody who disagrees that he won is out of the club. That’s how he gets it.”

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

“He’s never won a championship at a course he doesn’t own and operate,” Reilly, who has golfed with Trump, said on MSNBC on Tuesday. “He’s played in Pebble Beach, he’s played in the Tahoe one, where there are rules and judges and cameras. And in those, he’s never finished in the top half. So he wins when anybody who disagrees that he won is out of the club. That’s how he gets it.”

the truth hurts

facts are a liberal conspiracy