The guy can flat out play!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You need a link to an abundance of public information? He may not have voiced those words, but facts explain it. He would never SAY he cheated at anything or say he LIED about the 2020 election.
It's in quotes with a dash attribution and it's not a quote and it's not that clear this was a sarcastic quote if that was the intention.

If he didn't voice those words no need to overplay the hand. You can compile multiple straight flushes just from the crumbs.

Reactions: ElOgro

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
You need a link to an abundance of public information? He may not have voiced those words, but facts explain it. He would never SAY he cheated at anything or say he LIED about the 2020 election.
So you‘re saying it’s a made up quote.

Thanks for the confirmation, but I already knew that.

• Haha
Reactions: ElOgro

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
The video doesn't lie but Vermin like @mundus do.

What we really need is a president good at golf!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just the absolute idiocy of Gromsdads argument. because he has a nice swing it is impossible for him also be blatant cheat.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
If it’s made up it’s not a quote. Which means it isn’t true. Like this-

“I poop my pants but then I can’t remember.” - Joe Biden
Are you defending the truth, or are you defending trump? I'd say trump, as you're not usually very adamant about defending truth.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Do you understand what "Entire Country" means? He made it a point to say not just the Auto industry.
What do you envision? Do you lie in bed at night now afraid that MAGA is going to come chop you up in your sleep?
You're to invested in the hoax you fell for and ran to this site as quickly as you could to regurgitate the lies here that you can't admit you got conned.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What do you envision? Do you lie in bed at night now afraid that MAGA is going to come chop you up in your sleep?
You're to invested in the hoax you fell for and ran to this site as quickly as you could to regurgitate the lies here that you can't admit you got conned.
He said it not me. He already incited a riot and has encouraged violence his entire political career. You are really insane denying Trump own words on tape.