The best pizza?

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
ZeroZero39 Pizzeria in downtown Huntington Beach. Been there for 10 years so far. Roman-style pizza from a family who moved here from Rome. Give it a shot if you're in the area.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
ZeroZero39 Pizzeria in downtown Huntington Beach. Been there for 10 years so far. Roman-style pizza from a family who moved here from Rome. Give it a shot if you're in the area.
they ar enot mystyle...and they are still pretty danmn good!

Reactions: buttholesurfer

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
Been a long time, but Zachary’s in Berkeley is the best I’ve ever tasted ( note, deep dish)
oddly enough, the wife and I got bomb-ass pizza from this place a couple times while in wine country:

Nick Kron

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
The Orange Curtain
I love this place. They have bomb pasta (Bolognese and pesto) also!
:cheers: GDT:cheers:

Reactions: ringer

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
Sep 19, 2018
For me, the allure of the perfect pizza lies in the nostalgic joy of a simple, well-done pepperoni pie. I'm referring to a genuine, unadorned pepperoni pizza that's both crispy and tender, just like the ones that Mom used to order on those special Friday nights.

Reactions: brukuns

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
For me, the allure of the perfect pizza lies in the nostalgic joy of a simple, well-done pepperoni pie. I'm referring to a genuine, unadorned pepperoni pizza that's both crispy and tender, just like the ones that Mom used to order on those special Friday nights.
You the AI bot fvcker that posted under my handle earlier in this thread? Same post with a different ending.
You better show us some titteeeeees!

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
A heads up for all Ventura County/North LA erBB Pizza aficionados. Denino's from Staten Island recently opened a location in Thousand Oaks. Denino's was my neighborhood pizzeria where I grew up in Staten Island and is the gold standard for traditional East Coast style pizza. THE BEST pizza... argument ends here. Those that know, know and as soon as we get a tropical swell that lights up Mugu, I will be taking a road trip North from San Diego for the combo surf/pizza strike.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
A heads up for all Ventura County/North LA erBB Pizza aficionados. Denino's from Staten Island recently opened a location in Thousand Oaks. Denino's was my neighborhood pizzeria where I grew up in Staten Island and is the gold standard for traditional East Coast style pizza. THE BEST pizza... argument ends here. Those that know, know and as soon as we get a tropical swell that lights up Mugu, I will be taking a road trip North from San Diego for the combo surf/pizza strike.

Noice! I'll be making a visit very soon.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Sad day a while back at the NPSP home. Unfortunately, the circuit board for the oven on our used 6 burner range fried and has been discontinued for some time. I pulled it apart but there's no saving it..... However, there is a silver lining. Our Weber gas grill gets hot and low and behold makes pretty darn good pizza.

Attachments

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Sad day a while back at the NPSP home. Unfortunately, the circuit board for the oven on our used 6 burner range fried and has been discontinued for some time. I pulled it apart but there's no saving it..... However, there is a silver lining. Our Weber gas grill gets hot and low and behold makes pretty darn good pizza.
i like how you weren't a b!tch with the sauce