The best pizza?

buttholesurfer

Duke status
Dec 20, 2002
RatBeach
Ketchup on a pizza is an abomination. People from Rio de Janeiro do it, which is just another display of how mentally unstable and downright irritating those people are. It's not generalization when there are no exceptions.

Kind of reminds me of Robert Deniro in Good Fellas at the dinner table turning the ketchup bottle upside down and spanking it on too pasta.Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Was in NYC this week and did a little pizza perusing. First up, John’s of Bleeker:
View attachment 171413Solid slice, the hype is real. Super cool joint with old school vibes.

Next up, Denino’s:
View attachment 171414
Also very good. Bartender made me a delicious Perfect Manhattan to go with it.

Trained up to Providence after NYC and promptly went to Pizza Marvin (again) to compare notes and I gotta say, I think their Burrata Pie is my number one:
View attachment 171416
My mouth is watering
literally watering

• Love
Reactions: sushipop

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This cannot be reposted enough. Seriously. Chicago deep dish “pizza” is an abomination.

if you actually like it, which is weird but hashtag not judging, then just buy a pie crust, a can of diced tomatoes and a bag of shredded mozzarella at your local grocery store and you will basically have the same thing for about $6. You’re welcome :toilet:

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Nope. Nice and crispy crust. The real deal CSP from a few places in the Chicago metro area is really good. I can see why many hate on it because most is crap. The pie in the picture above was very good.

We're making pizza tonight. I'll post a pic if i remember to take one.

We have a bad pizza addition issue in our household:cheers: