Tesla Truck - - - DONE !!

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
saw one in person a few weeks ago and thought it looks really janky. Had to stare at it to see if it was real, looked homemade, like it was made out of material you'd buy at home depot to build a shed or something.
This guy ain't no Roy Stewart but...I bet the sweet spot is large and this puppy is fast!

Reactions: Tarab_ish

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
When Dodge first came out with their present body style for their trucks, I got one of the first ones in California. (long story) I would come out of a restaurant/store/wherever and there would be twenty people standing around my truck. It was like that for about three or four months. About ten percent of them were openly hostile. They couldn't stand my truck and they really wanted to tell me about it. To the point where I told a number of them to fvck off and leave me alone.

If the thing actually goes 500 miles between charges (with the air and the stereo on) and comes in at the projected 50 grand, they'll sell. 80 thousand+ dollar pickup trucks have become pretty common on dealers' lots. Some of them are hitting just under a hundred grand. And you're going to have to be able to haul the boat for more than 20 miles on a charge. Unlike say the Ford Lightning?

Last edited:
Reactions: mundus

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
When Dodge first came out with their present body style for their trucks, I got one of the first ones in California. (long story) I would come out of a restaurant/store/wherever and there would be twenty people standing around my truck. It was like that for about three or four months. About ten percent of them were openly hostile. They couldn't stand my truck and they really wanted to tell me about it. To the point where I told a number of them to fvck off and leave me alone.

If the thing actually goes 500 miles between charges (with the air and the stereo on) and comes in at the projected 50 grand, they'll sell. 80 thousand+ dollar pickup trucks have become pretty common on dealers lots. Some of them are hitting just under a hundred grand. And your going to have to be able to haul say the boat for more than 20 miles on a charge. Unlike say the Ford Lightning.
I was just accosted the other day by this self righteous fat old hippie lady in the parking lot of the natural foods market, go figure.

She told me to go get a smaller truck. I replied with the best I could come up with on short notice, fuck off bitch.

the funny thing is this occurred after I put it in R and was about to back out of my space but had to pause bc there a was a stupid fat old hippie lady walking behind my truck. I also then had to wait for her to load her fucking groceries bc she was parked next me. Finally I can pull out of my spot and as I drive past her she harangued me.

Funny thing is yeah my truck is large and in charge rolling on 35s with dark ass tint. It also gets 20mpg in town all day so it’s not like I’m completely destroying the earth every day with it.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I have an older truck with no backup camera. With the camper shell on it, rear visibility is limited to the side mirrors. It always amazes me when the stupid people walk right into the path of a large truck (with limited visibility) backing up. Clueless.

I just read they have almost 2 million pre orders for the "cyber truck."

With the high security bed cover it looks like the Tesla would make a good surf truck. Lock up multiple boards. Plus, I would imagine with an inflatable pad/mattress you could sleep in the thing totally stealth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chocki

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I have an older truck with no backup camera. With the camper shell on it, rear visibility is limited to the side mirrors. It always amazes me when the stupid people walk right into the path of a large truck (with limited visibility) backing up.

Clueless. I just read they have almost 2 million pre orders for the "cyber truck."

With the high security bed cover it looks like the Tesla would make a good surf truck. Lock up multiple boards. Plus, I would imagine with inflatable pad you could sleep in the thing totally stealth.
The electric van life.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I have an older truck with no backup camera. With the camper shell on it, rear visibility is limited to the side mirrors. It always amazes me when the stupid people walk right into the path of a large truck (with limited visibility) backing up. Clueless.

With the high security bed cover it looks like the Tesla would make a good surf truck. Lock up multiple boards. Plus, I would imagine with an inflatable pad/mattress you could sleep in the thing totally stealth.
If there ever was a car that asked for waxed windows ahhhh.....

Reactions: menobrah and sh3

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

People are clueless fucking idiots bro. If we lived in Joe Rogans ideal dream world and there were murderous chimps running around everywhere those people‘s lack of situational awareness bro would get them taken out instantly. Chimps are vicious bro.

Also orders don’t mean sh!t bro. Show me the buy conversion rate especially since it’s painfully transparent to me at least the thing sucks balls.

but i digress. Bro you know you can go on amazon and get a camera for your truck for 40 bucks don’t you?

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
My father in law who lives on Maui has had a deposit on one for years. I told him straight up it will scream Haole louder than anything.

I’m a Tesla supporter, but I can’t see myself in that truck. No way.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Ostentatious to the max.
I’m one to talk especially after I have my truck the stealth coyote/drug runner makeover but in to play devils advocate it look the way it do bc form follows function along with being sexy has hell.

The Tesla truck just looks too much like the lame futuristic off road larping wet dream of the weird nerds that gargle Musks balls every day

• Haha
Reactions: PJ and SpudBoy