teeroi shots

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Is "boar" the new "stocked"? Seen it a couple times now.

I think it’s one of @Havoc misspelling buzz words. He’s a cholo math wiz but doesn’t have spell check on his electronics.

Here’s a quick translation.
Boar = board
Stap = step up
Gravel = grovel
Tiger shreds= tighter turns/shreds

feel free to add to the list cause I can’t understand some of the too.

Reactions: LipService

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
what a photo whore!!!
That's what I'm looking for. i trust you not going release your fins (got nearly beheaded at Backdoor when someone's fins released).

Before I made it to the lineup I saw someone just tear into a wave all the way to the inside. Saw you paddling out afterwards. Was that you? Maybe three or four snaps just on the inside. Magic board.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
That's what I'm looking for. i trust you not going release your fins (got nearly beheaded at Backdoor when someone's fins released).

Before I made it to the lineup I saw someone just tear into a wave all the way to the inside. Saw you paddling out afterwards. Was that you? Maybe three or four snaps just on the inside. Magic board.
No I was barrel hunting at Big Bowl. Someone from Middles if it was more than one or two turns.

Did the turn in front of you cause that wave didn’t tube.

Saw Kuko out this morning. It wasn’t as big as forecasted and was all Middles. That shot of him is a winner. Funny thing it was my turn and I went on the first wave of that set and it didn’t barrel I think I did a top turn. When I paddled back out saw Jesse then Kuko get way better waves than mine. Haha the curse of priority. I used to get mad at myself for picking the wrong one but now I’m just happy to see a friend score a good one unless it’s Gregg.