teeroi shots

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Hurt mine doing the exact same thing. I'm like an evangelist for dead arm hangs. Keeps those bones wide open, no impingements. Saved me. Without them I honestly don't think I'd be surfing much anymore.
I'm a recent convert. Have been dealing with an impingement for maybe two years, trying different PT approaches, and the thing that finally seems to work, it's almost gone, is simply hanging for a few minutes a day.

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
I'm a recent convert. Have been dealing with an impingement for maybe two years, trying different PT approaches, and the thing that finally seems to work, it's almost gone, is simply hanging for a few minutes a day.
Was doing PT for a shoulder impingement in Nov just before breaking my collarbone on the other shoulder. After more PT, I'm finally semi-back to normal. I should've hanged more too.

Reactions: estreet and teeroi

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Please elaborate. My shoulders are giving me issues and I'm looking for tips to get my range of motion back.
For your efforts:
View attachment 154440
Literally just hang from a pull up bar. Full body weight, work up to four one minute hangs a day. That’s it. It’s crazy. I have arthritis in the AC and GH joints of my left shoulder. Overuse and trauma. Thought I was done. Fixed it, straight up.