Taj Burrow(s) headlines Freedom Rally

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I think Skully, Autoprax and their ilk should jab away. Apparently, jabbing away is an Autoprax specialty.

Here is one case in point about the vaccine bs: my sister. Three shots of Moderna already, today she called me and said she had covid and was really sick. Wanted to let me know since I had spent the last four days at her house over the holidays.

There are tens of millions of people in the country with the same story. And hundreds of millions worldwide, if not multiples of that. But jab away!! Covid will be cured by pfizer and moderna bribes to politicians. Trust me, comrade!!
vaccines significantly reduce Covid related hospitalizations and deaths

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Is he wrong?

Both my kids had Covid and they didn't even have a sniffle. Why mandate a drug for them when it is statistically something that won't affect them? More kids died of the flu than Covid in 2021 and no one is saying to mandate the flu shot for children.
Link?

Reactions: tacos

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I would assume that as a parent the "sinister plan" would be something about mandating the vaccine for children (who he obviously believes are statistically at almost zero risk) so BIG pharma can make BIG bucks via "unnecessary" vaccination of children. I would further assume that he is concerned with unknown long-term problems via a new vaccine being given to children without benefit of long-term studies re safety. So mandated child endangerment in the name of making money for big pharma?

Too much reading between the lines?
So they won’t object to the non-patented free vaccine created by a non-profit and soon to be distributed around the globe? The one thats using old and well understood technology?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
vaccines significantly reduce Covid related hospitalizations and deaths
Not for children. The post-vaccine myocarditis rate in boys is 1 in 2,700 - 10,000 depending on which study you use. The COVID-related hospitalization for children is 2 to 5 in 100,000. The death rate is even smaller - close to zero. Are you able to use "greater than" and "less than" operators in your head?
So they won’t object to the non-patented free vaccine created by a non-profit and soon to be distributed around the globe? The one thats using old and well understood technology?
Are you just spitballing with lies, non-sequiturs and dumb questions here?

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Yes the vaccine can cause myocarditis as can a viral infection.

you also can recover from it with no long term affects.

Danish study :

More info:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yes the vaccine can cause myocarditis as can a viral infection.

you also can recover from it with no long term affects.

Danish study :

More info:
We can do this all day:
Check the UK study I posted in the main thread. Also, I think the Danes space out their doses much more than we do.

The point is, there's a large amount of uncertainty around vaccinating children, especially boys, and no great benefit. And this hasn't even factored in previous infection. This is why VRBPAC said they didn't want the 5-11 approval used for mandates.

ULUSURFER

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 2, 2007
Australia
Visit site
Not for children. The post-vaccine myocarditis rate in boys is 1 in 2,700 - 10,000 depending on which study you use. The COVID-related hospitalization for children is 2 to 5 in 100,000. The death rate is even smaller - close to zero. Are you able to use "greater than" and "less than" operators in your head?

Are you just spitballing with lies, non-sequiturs and dumb questions here?
Children catching covid i dont think is the issue. I think the issue is more likely children getting covid and spreading to people who are at risk inadvertently.

Also Western Australia has been relatively immune to pandemic. WA is seriously isolated and pretty much nobody is catching or dying from covid there.

They've had roughly 1,100 cases and 9 deaths. Its till more a less a nothing burger in west oz. I can see why they think that scientifically correct or not.

Wed think very different about covid too if there was that few cases.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Children catching covid i dont think is the issue. I think the issue is more likely children getting covid and spreading to people who are at risk inadvertently.
As we're seeing now, the vaccines have very little effect on infection and transmission and this was never measured in the vaccine trials. The mandate of the CDC's advisory committee on immunization practices is to compute individual risk/reward, not dubious societal rewards based on no data.

Reactions: tenover

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
We can do this all day:
Check the UK study I posted in the main thread. Also, I think the Danes space out their doses much more than we do.

The point is, there's a large amount of uncertainty around vaccinating children, especially boys, and no great benefit. And this hasn't even factored in previous infection. This is why VRBPAC said they didn't want the 5-11 approval used for mandates.
Oh I know. I just wanted to state that myocarditis is not a death sentence, usually it goes away with no complications.
sometimes it has really nasty effects And rarely it kills.
so making a ton of noise about myocarditis killing vacced children is just as misleading as pretending covid is going to kill us all.

Do what you think is best for you and your family.

i_ride_spinnaz

OTF status
Aug 19, 2020
I think we can all agree that there are no surf communities that are anti establishment at this point. OC Bro bras certainly like to pretend they are anti establishment by calling conspiracy around the covid vax...but they will happily open wide and slobber all over the medical establishments throbbing ventilator cock when they need it...ie drew.

Have you all gone soft? 'slobber all over the medical establishment's throbbing ventilator cock' is one of the greatest things I've ever read here, and not a peep out of one of you. Shame on you all!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I would first like to point out that Autoprax works in education, yet can't spell moron or loser correctly - I'm really hoping this is hyperbole, if only for his students' sake :roflmao:
Not hyperbole.

Malaprop and comic deflation.

:dancing:

And yes, like Micheal Jackson, I do it for the childrens.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That really is some good metaphor work.

The penis as a metaphor for the ventilator tube is 7/7.

And extending the metaphor by having the hypocritical OC Christian anti vax surfer sucking dick when the sh!t hits the fan is 7/7.

That could have won post of the year in 2021 stealing the prize from @rice

But it's a new year..

The bar is set.

@menobrah :bowdown:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: i_ride_spinnaz

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I think Skully, Autoprax and their ilk should jab away. Apparently, jabbing away is an Autoprax specialty.

Here is one case in point about the vaccine bs: my sister. Three shots of Moderna already, today she called me and said she had covid and was really sick. Wanted to let me know since I had spent the last four days at her house over the holidays.

There are tens of millions of people in the country with the same story. And hundreds of millions worldwide, if not multiples of that. But jab away!! Covid will be cured by pfizer and moderna bribes to politicians. Trust me, comrade!!
I just got over Covid. Got it from a vaxxed co-worker on the other side of the cubical from me. She ended up pretty sick alongside her spouse despite having the jab. Spread it nicely too. I think the final tally of this little outbreak is somewhere between 9-12 people.

Reactions: Kaido