Taj Burrow(s) headlines Freedom Rally

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Clayster, sorry your sister is sick, but there's a better chance that the jabs kept her out of the hospital and she isn't on a vent.

Nobody ever said that the vaccinations kept people immune from a virus, it just diminished their symptoms.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
I'm anti-establishment except for when I'm pro establishment because it's "science" brah.
I think we can all agree that there are no surf communities that are anti establishment at this point. OC Bro bras certainly like to pretend they are anti establishment by calling conspiracy around the covid vax...but they will happily open wide and slobber all over the medical establishments throbbing ventilator cock when they need it...ie drew.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Clayster, sorry your sister is sick, but there's a better chance that the jabs kept her out of the hospital and she isn't on a vent.

Nobody ever said that the vaccinations kept people immune from a virus, it just diminished their symptoms.
(y)

Maybe she owes her life to the vaccine?
Death 7x more likiely among unvaccinated.

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Re:Taj Burrow and his medical pronouncements -

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Looking forward to the GoFundMe for his unvaccinated kids, once they are infected and hospitalised with Covid.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
“I do feel like it’s something quite sinister that’s happening. I gotta stand up and talk about it.”

What sinister thing does Tez think is happening?
"Tez said it 'blows my mind that we have to have this conversation about kids taking this experimental needle they have no need for whatsoever. Too much risk and no reward, in my opinion.”

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
"Tez said it 'blows my mind that we have to have this conversation about kids taking this experimental needle they have no need for whatsoever. Too much risk and no reward, in my opinion.”
Is he wrong?

Both my kids had Covid and they didn't even have a sniffle. Why mandate a drug for them when it is statistically something that won't affect them? More kids died of the flu than Covid in 2021 and no one is saying to mandate the flu shot for children.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
But what is the sinister plan?

Vaccinate the kids and then what?
I would assume that as a parent the "sinister plan" would be something about mandating the vaccine for children (who he obviously believes are statistically at almost zero risk) so BIG pharma can make BIG bucks via "unnecessary" vaccination of children. I would further assume that he is concerned with unknown long-term problems via a new vaccine being given to children without benefit of long-term studies re safety. So mandated child endangerment in the name of making money for big pharma?

Too much reading between the lines?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I would assume that as a parent the "sinister plan" would be something about mandating the vaccine for children (who he obviously believes are statistically at almost zero risk) so BIG pharma can make BIG bucks via "unnecessary" vaccination of children. I would further assume that he is concerned with unknown long-term problems via a new vaccine being given to children without benefit of long-term studies re safety. So mandated child endangerment in the name of making money for big pharma?

Too much reading between the lines?
That is pretty sinister.

I just looked and couldn't find any mandates for children in Australia.

So would that be a strawman Tez is creating?

I've been told I'm not very smart when it comes to arguments.

And I don't disagree.

Australia is going great on its vaccination push.

Reactions: Mr J

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That is pretty sinister.

I just looked and couldn't find any mandates for children in Australia.
Yeah, I have no idea. I believe they are vaccinating down to age 5, but only with parent's permission. Whether his reaction is straw-manning or anticipation of things to come I will leave to someone else.