Taj Burrow(s) headlines Freedom Rally

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
she probably would have died if she had not been vacced. If you chose to get vacced you porbably would not get winded waking 500 yards.

as E40 says “everybody got choices“

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
If we want to trade anecdotal stories: My sister just got it from her 5 year old niece. My sister is vax’d along with her husband. They get regularly tested cause he’s a cop. They both barely have the sniffles. They’re doing yard work today.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Oh I know. I just wanted to state that myocarditis is not a death sentence, usually it goes away with no complications.
sometimes it has really nasty effects And rarely it kills so making a ton of noise about myocarditis killing vacced children is just as misleading as pretending covid is going to kill us all.

Do what you think is best for you and your family.
I haven't been saying myocarditis kills. I've been saying it results in hospitalization which is expensive and often leads to a prescription 3-6 month reduction in exercise in children who've already been barred from participation in sports for 12-18 months. The goal of the vaccines was to PREVENT hospitalization, not cause it. I read this article from the American Heart Association on post-vaccine myocarditis in children and came away more confused than when I started since there are so many contradictions and unstated definitional assumptions:
Of the 139 people evaluated, most were hospitalized for two or three days. Less than a fifth were admitted to intensive care. None died.
Good news, but again a 2-3 day stay in the hospital is not cheap and their odds of being hospitalized with COVID were lower.
"These data suggest that most cases of suspected COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis in people younger than 21 are mild and resolve quickly,"
"Mild" but
Myocarditis is a rare but serious condition that can weaken the heart and affect its electrical system.
"serious." Mild but serious. Got it?
The highest rates have been reported among adolescent and young adult males, said Dr. Jane W. Newburger, associate chair of academic affairs in the department of cardiology at Boston Children's Hospital. In the past, myocarditis has been associated with some other vaccines, most notably the one for smallpox, said Newburger, senior author of the new study and Commonwealth Professor of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School.
Young males. I have 3 boys. Talking about smallpox is a non-sequitur since smallpox is several orders of magnitude more deadly to children.
Patients examined in the new study developed suspected myocarditis within one month of receiving a COVID-19 vaccination. They ranged in age from 12 to 20 years old. Two-thirds were white, and 9 out of 10 were male.
90% male
Nearly every case followed an mRNA vaccine, and 91.4% occurred after the second vaccine dose. Symptoms – most frequently chest pain, but occasionally fever and shortness of breath – appeared, on average, two days after the vaccine was administered.
Why not give one dose then?
The study design did not allow scientists to estimate how often people who received a vaccine developed myocarditis. Experts have repeatedly said the risk of harm from catching COVID-19 is much higher than the risk from a vaccine.
These two sentences do not add up. If they don't know the incidence of post-vax myocarditis, they can't claim the harms from COVID are greater. This is a lie.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Hopefully he's getting good info from his Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer, Chiropractor, Yoga Chick, and other highly qualified medical experts