Stringcheese is going to san deigo

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Black's is harder to surf than it looks like it's going to be. Lot of water moving around out there. First time, zero success. Managed to take the set of the day on the head, get a solid 5 second dunk :ROFLMAO: and get skunked:loser:
on the positive side, saw some professional level t!ts and a$$ on the beach.

Last time here I had whiskey for the first time in a long time...this time I'm going to break a different streak and smoke some bowls right now in this Balboa park lot then go into the fleet science center. Straight nervous :drowning: let's party!

Taking bets that I end up two burritos deep and asleep by 9 pm....

Reactions: npsp and TeamScam

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Black's is harder to surf than it looks like it's going to be. Lot of water moving around out there. First time, zero success. Managed to take the set of the day on the head, get a solid 5 second dunk :ROFLMAO: and get skunked:loser:
on the positive side, saw some professional level t!ts and a$$ on the beach.

Last time here I had whiskey for the first time in a long time...this time I'm going to break a different streak and smoke some bowls right now in this Balboa park lot then go into the fleet science center. Straight nervous :drowning: let's party!

Taking bets that I end up two burritos deep and asleep by 9 pm....
Be careful in Bal blowa park.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
The museum of us is a freakin' woke fest...way too high for humans with pig heads and shlt...
This was an interesting choice. I'm roasted. It's hard doing two things at once. My pants are too tight. That museum sucked. Gotta right this ship

Reactions: TeamScam

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Just passed TRUTH driving down the trail. Go back paddle him on a canyon set and blame it on a few too many glasses of Penis Noir with IBG at Gianni Versace Buonomo OB.
Says the guy that drinks Chablis. LMFAO.

• Haha
Reactions: Geopac

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Not sure where your staying, but if you're still around the Balboa Park area, this would be your best bet.
Looks too hip, any real deal Mexican joint doesn't need that nice of a website. Remember visiting that lucha libre taco shop once, the decor was cute but the food sucked. I always like Colima's on university ave, they have real al pastor too occasionally

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Off work for three days and headed back...whole place is starting to feel as much like "home" as anywhere does to me. Waves are small, I have a super hipster alt board thing with me for north county reefs and a regular shorty for decent waves anywhere else. Waves, food, booty, plants and art... Let's dance, more interesting part of California :waving: