Stocked to be surfing again!

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
You must be new here.
Yes, and I don't see OTF on the list.

"Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice the title below the Display Name in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.
0 Grom
151 Legend (inyourownmind)
551 Nep status
951 Gerry Lopez status
1353 Billy Hamilton status
1754 Michael Peterson status
3550 Miki Dora status
5700 Phil Edwards status
7700 Kelly Slater status
8500 Rabbitt Bartholomew status
10000 Tom Curren status
15000 Duke status"

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Yes, and I don't see OTF on the list.

0 Grom
151 Legend (inyourownmind) OTF
551 Nep status
951 Gerry Lopez status
1353 Billy Hamilton status
1754 Michael Peterson status
3550 Miki Dora status
5700 Phil Edwards status
7700 Kelly Slater status
8500 Rabbitt Bartholomew status
10000 Tom Curren status
15000 Duke status"

Reactions: SharkBoy

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Brukuns, what do condos around there go for? I’d like to retire somewhere on the Sao Paulo coast, at least for part of the year.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Brukuns, what do condos around there go for? I’d like to retire somewhere on the Sao Paulo coast, at least for part of the year.
I'm not really sure... but THOSE condos are serious... it will set you back at least a couple milliion dollars (current conversion, starts at 9, 10 million reais). The nicer houses by the beach will go over 4, 5 million dollars.

But São Pedro, Iporanga, etc (the condos at that set of beaches, it's a preserved area btw), those are extremely high class.

It's a sick, sick place though. If you can get over the song (just mute the damn thing) this gives you a nice view of the beach (flat day though).

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I'm not really sure... but THOSE condos are serious... it will set you back at least a couple milliion dollars (current conversion, starts at 9, 10 million reais). The nicer houses by the beach will go over 4, 5 million dollars.

But São Pedro, Iporanga, etc (the condos at that set of beaches, it's a preserved area btw), those are extremely high class.

It's a sick, sick place though. If you can get over the song (just mute the damn thing) this gives you a nice view of the beach (flat day though).

Dayum! Scratch that idea then lol. I had a feeling it was high, being so close to SP.

Amazing coastline though. Thinking about the area around Ubatuba. Only spent a few days there but wished I had gone much earlier when I had more time to spare.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Dayum! Scratch that idea then lol. I had a feeling it was high, being so close to SP.

Amazing coastline though. Thinking about the area around Ubatuba. Only spent a few days there but wished I had gone much earlier when I had more time to spare.
Ubatuba has such a nice coastline and incredible waves. Haven't been there for decades because I have so many other amazing places just a tad closer.

But again, those condos are not to be compared to the average condo. It's where the filthy rich buy houses. just the condo bill (is there a better word for it? there must be) is around 4k USD monthly.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I think the word you want is "rent".
Nope... those are owned houses. the word I'm looking is for the cost of maintaining the condo (staff costs, security, equipment, etc, etc, etc).

Don't you have a specific word for a tax for maintaining a housing complex?

Reactions: Aruka