So who knows anything about wedding rings?....aside from misery and all that..

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My friend can't leave his opiate addict wife because it's too expensive.

So he just lets her sit in the mansion taking pills while he does his thing.

A successful marriage!

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
My friend can't leave his opiate addict wife because it's too expensive.

So he just lets her sit in the mansion taking pills while he does his thing.

A successful marriage!
mine doesnt see the logic in "great! so i'm out of your hair/incapcitated for a day or two! do all teh stuff that we cant do together, enjoy yourself, avoid me being a wreck, and it all works out forthe better!

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Other hint is mom is snap shot of what you well be waking up to in 30 years.
i hate this. most of my relationships have ended after meeting parents. cant see past that sh!t. had one girl with a hot mom and she broke it off with me after meeting my parents. moms is a bit judgemental. actually really judgmental. doesnt realize she subtly offends people.

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
we went and took a look at a few. it seems her normal sense of style is fighitng against her paisita side. gonna go again and hit the joint in tusin to see which way she is leaning.....figures........then off to downtown l.a. solo to execute.
Is that the Jewelry Exchange in Tustin off of the 55, where the old TV commercial showed the entire staff waving at the camera from outside the store?

Jan 4, 2021
Misery? Why misery? That is the most beautiful part of our lives. I still remember when I bought the wedding rings and got married. WOW! The dearest moments of my life with one of the most beloved people. Even now, my wife and I wear wedding rings that consist of mini mood rings. Yes, mood rings. My wife and I are special people, and we like unusual things. So we bought such rings to figure out through the ring's color, which is the inner condition of my wife and me. So when she's nervous, I see this and buy her some flowers to calm her down, lol. And immediately, the color of the ring changes, haha.

Last edited:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
The only thing to know about wedding rings is that once you put one on her and it's official she owns you and all of your money. Any questions?