So how far does this White Nationalist thing have to go

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Uhhh, I don't get outraged at anyone. Not even at you when you're completely losing your sht. Losing your composure is something chix do. I would get even before I got mad.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GDaddy said:
Uhhh, I don't get outraged at anyone.
I'm too lazy to compile your comments about BLM right now. But yeah, you come off as outraged.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:
Uhhh, I don't get outraged at anyone. Not even at you when you're completely losing your sht. Losing your composure is something chix do. I would get even before I got mad.
You sound pretty angry.

You can't handle the truth.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Framing some one as angry or hurt when they are not is a pretty good baiting tactic.

"Someone got his feelings hurt"

"I did not!"

"Is the little baby gonna start crying?"

"I'm not a baby! You don't understand!"

As so on . . .

It is really effective. My best friend from the first grade uses this one all the time.

I like to take the bait and see if I can weasel my way out of it.

Fun stuff!

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
CharmingSophisticate said:
Do they have White Nationalists in Sweden?
Getting bigger every day.

Racism has gotten worse under the Obama administration.

BLM has, IMO, served to widen the divide.

As has Trump.

As have all the people running around the room with their hair on fire screaming 'Racists! White Nationalists! Nazis behind every tree!!'

Stop the panic for awhile. You're just feeding the problem with hysteria. This reminds me of the pit bull panic of the early 2000's. Pit bulls were raging across America just waiting to eat your children. Ban the breed. Outlaw those dogs! Run around the room screaming "PIT BULLS! with your hair on fire.

I counted 9 pits at the dog park yesterday morning. They were the majority breed. In truth there were two brief dog fights. None of the pits were involved. Both times it was German Shepherds that started it.

OMG!! Nazi dogs!! I must panic.

Whatever. Right now every time some retard spray paints a swastika on the school lockers and screams "build the wall!" it makes national news. Multiple local kids have told me the groups of brown kids beating up a white kid in the name of the Anti-Trump is an almost an everyday occurrence in some of the schools. Nobody wants to report that though. "Build the wall" is hate speech and beating white kids is "protesting injustice!"

I don't know why I bothered with any of that. You just can't fight a good panic attack.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Autoprax said:
Framing some one as angry or hurt when they are not is a pretty good baiting tactic.

"Someone got his feelings hurt"

"I did not!"

"Is the little baby gonna start crying?"

"I'm not a baby! You don't understand!"

As so on . . .

It is really effective. My best friend from the first grade uses this one all the time.

I like to take the bait and see if I can weasel my way out of it.

Fun stuff!
The best one is : "losing your composure is something chix do"

I don't know what's funnier, the spelling of the "chicks" or losing your composure in the same post.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
FecalFace said:
Racism has gotten worse under the Obama administration.
Why is that?

It cracks me up when people say Obama created a racial divide.

How, by being a negro?
Amigo, it's the reading thing again.

Try and determine where I said Obama was the causation?

You won't find it because I didn't.

That doesn't change my opinion that racism has gotten worse since he has been president.

We went from Obama getting a fvck-ton of votes from white people (twice) to Trump.

Why?

I don't know. But it's worth pondering don't you think?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If you read my post again, I didn't say that you said that.

It just seems to be the general concencus that Obama divided this loving nation by becoming a president while being negro.

The irrational hatred for the guy, going for 8 years, whipped enough retards into a frenzy to elect the cheeto guy.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Whenever I see white nationalists or whatever you want to call them and their thinly veiled (or especially the blatant) expressions of sympathy with Nazism, I always wonder what the "Greatest Generation" thinks or would have thought (seeing as how they are their 90's now)? The US paid a dear price (200,000 dead in the European Theater?) to rid the world of fascism, the swastika, the heil Hitler hand salute. I would be pissed off, thinking after all that, after so much sacrifice, and now Americans themselves are adopting that philosophy? It's kind of a betrayal of all they fought for.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
99% of the so called white nationalist, nazi sh!t in the media is imaginary, made up bullshiit contrived as an explanation for Obama's failure and Hillary's rejection by the voters. Its just a way for the left to rationalize their loss without looking within themselves. Hey, lets call everyone who disagrees with us a racist so we don't have to change ourselves. Us good....everyone else BAD!!!!!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FecalFace said:
It just seems to be the general concencus that Obama divided this loving nation by becoming a president while being negro.
Obama had a great opportunity to be a healer. He was the exact opposite though. It started with his handling of the Skip Gates and Trayvon Martin matters and all went down hill from there. He did this.....nobody else.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
patrolman said:
Whenever I see white nationalists or whatever you want to call them and their thinly veiled (or especially the blatant) expressions of sympathy with Nazism, I always wonder what the "Greatest Generation" thinks or would have thought (seeing as how they are their 90's now)? The US paid a dear price (200,000 dead in the European Theater?) to rid the world of fascism, the swastika, the heil Hitler hand salute. I would be pissed off, thinking after all that, after so much sacrifice, and now Americans themselves are adopting that philosophy? It's kind of a betrayal of all they fought for.
If you want to make a run at ridding the world of fascism you first have to look it in the eye, it's behind a bunch of pretty billboards and cute wordplay. You'll find it on your Left.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Anyone who thinks Steve Bannon is a 'good' sign doesn't fully appreciate his approach. Who thinks the inflammatory rhetoric and fake news of Breitbart were a ploy to harness alt-right support for his hidden moderate agenda?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:
Obama had a great opportunity to be a healer. He was the exact opposite though. It started with his handling of the Skip Gates and Trayvon Martin matters and all went down hill from there. He did this.....nobody else.
Yeah, Barack could've stepped right out of a Harriet Beecher Stowe novel, but he didn't.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
test_article said:
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:
Yeah, Barack could've stepped right out of a Harriet Beecher Stowe novel, but he didn't.
Expecting or hoping a President is going to be a "healer" is silly.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
CharmingSophisticate said:
test_article said:
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:
Expecting or hoping a President is going to be a "healer" is silly.
My good frined said, it's always going to be something. You'll think it's almost perfect but then there is that thing, whatever it is.

I think the baby Jesus meant it that way.