So how far does this White Nationalist thing have to go

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GromsDad said:
Bottom line, Obama and the democrats & anarchists made race relations worse than they've been at any time in my lifetime.
And the conservative white people played no part in it right? This is all the poor black and hispanic liberals looking for trouble? Am I right?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
frvcvs said:
GromsDad said:
Bottom line, Obama and the democrats & anarchists made race relations worse than they've been at any time in my lifetime.
And the conservative white people played no part in it right? This is all the poor black and hispanic liberals looking for trouble? Am I right?
No you left gen X and Millenial dum dums, liberals and anarchists out.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
USSR_HACKR said:

Which one is manbearpig? :shrug:
Wondering where these "oathkeepers" are defending the land rights of the Standing Rock Dakota Sioux? :shrug:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
Probably because those swastikas were made by attention seeking kids or left wingers like you Fecal not actual nazi sympathizers.
Yeah true, I'm peaty terrible at it but I'm sure you can draw a mean swastika.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
99% of the so called white nationalist, nazi sh!t in the media is imaginary, made up bullshiit contrived as an explanation for Obama's failure and Hillary's rejection by the voters. Its just a way for the left to rationalize their loss without looking within themselves. Hey, lets call everyone who disagrees with us a racist so we don't have to change ourselves. Us good....everyone else BAD!!!!!
I think this view is how Trump got the win. It exists, and it's not made up at all. That you don't see it personally doesn't make it fake.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:
It just seems to be the general concencus that Obama divided this loving nation by becoming a president while being negro.
Obama had a great opportunity to be a healer. He was the exact opposite though. It started with his handling of the Skip Gates and Trayvon Martin matters and all went down hill from there. He did this.....nobody else.
I actually agree that Obama was too condescending in his race-relation discussions. He thought he could lecture America into changing 200+ years of racism which was silly. That said, Trayvon happened in 2012, a month into Obama's 2nd term. He spent the first four years battling white folks who were convinced he was a Muslim born in Kenya. If you're going to point fingers here, I don't see how an honest conversation pretends that a fair portion of White America hated having to listen to a black man lecture them.

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
GromsDad said:
Majority of hard core insecure converatards received Trump’s message of making American great again was a by-product of their parent’s dinner table conversation. An over-the-top insecure reaction that accompany strong harsh undertones. It gives conservatards a warm fuzzy feeling that Trump has the same parallel thought process. Subtle in words but strong in belief. Right handshake sh!t eating grin accompany with a knife in the left hand. Now that we’ve had a black president for two terms, it’s easy to sense insecurity and despair that runs rampant throughout the conservatards. It doesn't take a genius to equate Trump to Buchannan/Wallace/Goldwater. Young tards on this board may not remember Walllace’s speech but I’m sure that was main topic of conversation at the dinner table.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
So the rise of whitey didn't occur in 2008 or 2012 because they just hadn't had enough of Obama's program by that point?

That defies all reason and logic, not to mention the point that the raw numbers simply demonstrate otherwise.

Trump's 2016 vote was actually lower than Romney's 2012 vote even though the population is bigger. Some of Romney's voters didn't vote for Trump. HRC lost the election because the number of Obama's voters who didn't vote for her was far larger than the number of Romney voters who abandoned Trump..

AFAICT from the raw numbers, in order for the Whitey theme being the dominant factor in Trump's EC victory to pan out we'd have to have some indication that the number of Romney voters was almost equal to the number of new white nationalist voters.

Maybe that's what happened, but it seems unlikely.

Not to mention the point that the change in the EC between 2012 and 2016 occurred in some of the battleground states, not everywhere.

Sooner or later the Occam's Razor theory kicks in. WYSIWYG