So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Who's Masaki?
If you have spent anytime in and around trestles (uppers and lowers) - you would know Masaki - he is a legend out there - he will surf for 6 hours straight - his son got the best tube ride in that video.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
If you have spent anytime in and around trestles (uppers and lowers) - you would know Masaki - he is a legend out there - he will surf for 6 hours straight - his son got the best tube ride in that video.
Shoots, I think even know who Masaki is-- and I haven't lived in South OC since 2005. Super nice cat. Used to see him surfing everywhere. Even down in Baja.

Reactions: INDTUBE

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
Shoots, I think even know who Masaki is-- and I haven't lived in South OC since 2005. Super nice cat. Used to see him surfing everywhere. Even down in Baja.
Yup - he is a good friend of mine - he has a place in San Miguel Baja as well as San Clemente. His son should be on the tour - he's that good.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Makes sense - saw him one time in San Miguel. Went down there one time w/Will Pennartz from Surf Gallery in LagBch and there he was. We were the only three out. Dude f'ing rips.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
South Bay's getting slammed. Beaches are not really surfable. I didn't see anyone out. I've been surfing pretty much every day that weather and/or other obligations permitted, but after my drubbing on Monday, today I'm taking a pass. Have at it boys!

Reactions: ZZ Soft Top

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
So El Porto on free rotating Surfline feed. Why nobody out? Looked clean rights on cam.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
So El Porto on free rotating Surfline feed. Why nobody out? Looked clean rights on cam.

been watching it all day just started to clean up but it looks like death - I have no problem saying that once it gets past a solid 6 foot out there - im gonna surf elsewhere. Those rights area mirage. Once your out finding a corner is basically impossible on a day like this.

got to look at all the nagles they have there on SL to get the real story

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
= inconsistent 3' here. Nexpa and some other places north of there could be very good. Baja too.

Spooky thinking about being on the water to the north of the image. Rock and Roll conditions.

The bay area weather looks like crap in the image wokie posted.

If I was in californicated I'd head to baja. Offshore and sunny.
Nobody took my advice here? Loosers.