Should we provide Cluster Bombs to Ukraine?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
There's a simpler solution.

Let Russia completely take over Ukraine, subjugate its citizens, etc.

And then WE nuke it. Thoroughly.

Many problems solved.

Besides, come on people, if we're not getting in any significant conflicts, how else will the MIC justify next year's increased budget?
And there it is. Two birds, one stone. ;)

Nuclear Winter is coming...

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Our actions are contributing to the increasing death toll.
This just shows the power of the Trump cult. Republicans no longer standing up for democracies over totalitarian regimes. How do you all explain the 180 degree flip in values? To the outside it seems like Trump loves Putin and other dictators and suddenly his sheep have fallen in-line. It has to be one of the strangest about faces for the Republican Party and one that is almost unexplainable.

Reactions: sussle and afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This just shows the power of the Trump cult. Republicans no longer standing up for democracies over totalitarian regimes. How do you all explain the 180 degree flip in values?
How do you explain the 180° flip of the Left supporting wars? You guys sound like an unholy combination of McCarthyism and Y2K Neocon thought

Do you actually think Ukraine is a democracy? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

To the outside it seems like Trump loves Putin and other dictators and suddenly his sheep have fallen in-line. It has to be one of the strangest about faces for the Republican Party and one that is almost unexplainable.
You couldn't be further from the reason why people are opposed to the war

BUH DRUMPF

He's sure become a convenient scapegoat for the opposition

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
How do you explain the 180° flip of the Left supporting wars? You guys sound like an unholy combination of McCarthyism and Y2K Neocon thought

Do you actually think Ukraine is a democracy? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You couldn't be further from the reason why people are opposed to the war

BUH DRUMPF

He's sure become a convenient scapegoat for the opposition
The left was never against war, it was against unjustified wars. Invading countries like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan.

• Haha

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
This one though......this one is justified. LOL!!!!! Give me a break. :roflmao:
Yeah it actually is. Defending people that want to be free is always worth it. Especially if we aren’t occupying a foreign country. Who convinced you it was a bad idea? Trump’s cult mouth piece Tucker Carlson? Trump wants to be Putin here in the US and you say bring it on. No wonder you don’t support Ukraine, you want to live in a cult of personality dictatorship.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah it actually is. Defending people that want to be free is always worth it. Especially if we aren’t occupying a foreign country. Who convinced you it was a bad idea? Trump’s cult mouth piece Tucker Carlson? Trump wants to be Putin here in the US and you say bring it on. No wonder you don’t support Ukraine, you want to live in a cult of personality dictatorship.
So you people of Ukraine are unique in their desire to be free in a way that the people of Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan were not?
I'm for staying out of pretty much all over seas matters where we have no vital national interest. Our military exists for our own national defense, not for meddling in things that are none of our business on the other side of the globe. That has consistently been my point of view.

• Love

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
So you people of Ukraine are unique in their desire to be free in a way that the people of Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan were not?
I'm for staying out of pretty much all over seas matters where we have no vital national interest. Our military exists for our own national defense, not for meddling in things that are none of our business on the other side of the globe. That has consistently been my point of view.
After 9/11 you were against going into Afghanistan and Iraq? Why do I find that hard to believe… You don’t see the difference in circumstances in those examples? Invading a country with US troops compared to what we are doing in Ukraine?