Should we provide Cluster Bombs to Ukraine?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This is an absolutely insane take locked in multiple types of binary thought and denialism. There is ZERO to do with tribalism, and everything to do with isolationism

the first part you're 100% wrong is the false dichotomy of not GAF about Ukraine as support of Putin

the other huge thing is to realize that the Republicans of 2003 and the Republicans of 2023 are very different groups of people, especially amongst the rank and file

And honestly, if we take on your same binary thought everything you're claiming about Republicans can be claimed about Democrats
Remember your Bois chanting "Russia is our friend"? I can respect their honesty like you. The stated goals of the Russian troll farm match perfectly with garbage you post and you are dumb enough to believe it and spread it for free.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
This is an absolutely insane take locked in multiple types of binary thought and denialism. There is ZERO to do with tribalism, and everything to do with isolationism

the first part you're 100% wrong is the false dichotomy of not GAF about Ukraine as support of Putin

the other huge thing is to realize that the Republicans of 2003 and the Republicans of 2023 are very different groups of people, especially amongst the rank and file

And honestly, if we take on your same binary thought everything you're claiming about Republicans can be claimed about Democrats
I don’t think so. They Democratic Party is so fractured. The only thing democrats, independents, and civics loving republicans can agree on is that Trump is a wannabe totalitarian dictator in the Putin vein. If republicans ran a moderate you would see a lot of people moving back to the middle from the left. I was middle of the road on so many issues but the rise of the Trump cult has pushed me left.

Reactions: hammies and mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Remember your Bois chanting "Russia is our friend"? I can respect their honesty like you. The stated goals of the Russian troll farm match perfectly with garbage you post and you are dumb enough to believe it and spread it for free.
You're still not realizing that not wanting anything to do with Ukraine has nothing to do with Russia?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're still not realizing that not wanting anything to do with Ukraine has nothing to do with Russia?
Total bullshit from the guy shamelessly posting Kremlin talking points for the last 6 years. Your dishonesty is only matched by your ignorance and delusion. Does a unicorn like you describe exist somewhere, probably, but certainly not you.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
We have no troops on the ground, doesn’t that seem like a significant difference? What if the French didn’t help us during the revolutionary war?
Happy Bastille Day, y'all!!!!

big ups to the original american revolutionaries!

1689272254529.png

Reactions: Mr Doof

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
completely missed the fkn point of his analogy.

for you it is, but not necessarily republicans who he is talking about

only in terms of the fact that there is no consistency of their platform beyond total commitment to the national party's politics, which was precisely his fkn point.

por ejemplo....?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I don’t think so. They Democratic Party is so fractured. The only thing democrats, independents, and civics loving republicans can agree on is that Trump is a wannabe totalitarian dictator in the Putin vein. If republicans ran a moderate you would see a lot of people moving back to the middle from the left. I was middle of the road on so many issues but the rise of the Trump cult has pushed me left.
110%. If the Trump train wasn't driving the Repub boat, they could run the table with a reasonable moderate.

But too many Repubs will never get off that train, even if it goes off a cliff, because they're persecuted goddammit, and Trump is their Heaven-appointed warrior.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Total bullshit from the guy shamelessly posting Kremlin talking points for the last 6 years. Your dishonesty is only matched by your ignorance and delusion. Does a unicorn like you describe exist somewhere, probably, but certainly not you.
Ok Joe. Whatever makes this big, complicated world easier for you to understand

RUSHA BAD