Should Cuomo resign?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So you can't refute what I just posted. Thanks for the meaningless insults. It lets me know you've lost a round.
The difference is his own party is after him unlike the Trump cucked Republicans. He will probably survive but you never know.

Reactions: hal9000

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Media bias is in what you don't report too.

it’s not media bias when you’re only protecting a dismal piece of sh:t who’s head of the party in ny.

what about the marriage into the dead kennedys family ? that’s a credit too, right ?

so he got a bunch of old, useless, farts exposed to the plague and then dead, so what ? who wants to quibble with the power of the ultimate gavone executive order ?

the sexual harassment charges ?
pffffttttttt.........

:dancing:

Reactions: GromsDad

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
in my heart, i know andrew is innocent.

the “cuomo is a pig” headline works on a couple of levels though...:)

nypost : always the best cover headlines!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I have no idea what news these people are watching but I've seen Cuomo coverage on MSNBC for days and days, nevermind on the major networks websites.
i‘ll say it again......we live in an era where being an asshole is an asset for a politician. It’s unfortunate but it’s true.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
i‘ll say it again......we live in an era where being an asshole is an asset for a politician. It’s unfortunate but it’s true.
You don't think this might be the least assholish era of politics ever, in the broader sense?

I mean, yeah Trump was an asshole, and Obama projected friendliness. But people like Nixon and Johnson, those were major league assholes too.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
triggered?
that’s funny coming from a man-bun wearing pu$$y like you. isn’t the largest part of your life sh:tassing about the scary politicos that make you drip in your depends?

be a man.
defend andrew.

hal asked a question.

& weren’t you charged with something similar to cuomo a while back pops?