Should Cuomo resign?

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
deaths per capita are higher in Florida

there is no democrat governor scheme to kill old people

I'm sorry this is happening to you

go to florida?
Forida has a more elderly population- you know , the people most likely to die from covid. Did you consider that?

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
And by the way Afoaf, which states take the top five spots for the highest per capita death rate from covid? New Jersey, New York (guido arrogant asshat governor) Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut. The land of Dim liberal lockdowners.

And California is only six spots behind Florida in per capita deaths, with a much younger population.

So... you fail.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
And by the way Afoaf, which states take the top five spots for the highest per capita death rate from covid? New Jersey, New York (guido arrogant asshat governor) Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut. The land of Dim liberal lockdowners.

And California is only six spots behind Florida in per capita deaths, with a much younger population.

So... you fail.
you guys are trying to say there is a Democrat conspiracy

you fail

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The hals of this world loved Cuomo when he was bashing Trumby. Now they act like they never had anything to do with him.
or maybe when new facts emerge, you re-evaluate how you think. this is how it should work.

am imbecile would just double and triple down on their support for Cuomo.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

So... you fail.
Weird flex.

I was wrong but not by that much so take that!

Also, did you know CA has over 1,500,000 more residents over age 65 than Florida does?
But Bush.
Bush killed my dog.

Disclaimer - Bush did not in fact kill my dog.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not a single lefty is defending Cuomo, never happen on the other team. A good illustration of the asymmetric partisanship that is ruining the Country.

Reactions: enframed

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Weird flex.

I was wrong but not by that much so take that!

Also, did you know CA has over 1,500,000 more residents over age 65 than Florida does?
that's the thing with Clayster

he's just all anger and rage with very little facts or reason

Clayster said:

So... you fail.
he doesn't even get his fkn facts right

he should slow down instead of tripping on his own dick and making himself look
like just another stereotypical redneck dupe

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Not a single lefty is defending Cuomo, never happen on the other team. A good illustration of the asymmetric partisanship that is ruining the Country.
notice how ready Democrats are to throw one of their own to the wolves.

why aren’t Republicans capable of doing the same?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
notice how ready Democrats are to throw one of their own to the wolves.

why aren’t Republicans capable of doing the same?
LOL the GOP is going to throw everyone who didn't get in line re: impeachment to the wolves.

Reminder: Cuomo is straight trash.

(DeSantis stumbling in front of a bus, preferably driven by a visibly drunk Gavin Newsom holding an open container, would be stellar).

Reactions: hal9000