RUSHA! RUSHA! RUSHA!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So for that reason we should absolutely antagonize him, right?
That is a very slanted frame you have concocted.

I'm not quite sure if it's accurate.

You probably created it subconsciously so there is no reasoning with you.

One could find many examples of the west trying to get Putin to behave by doing business with him.

But gangsters are gonna gangster. Russia is going to Russia.

The west did the same with China and that was an epic fail too.

I love how Putin is playing the victim now.

"My invasion would have been find if the west didn't interfere!"

He reminds me of Joe Rogan when he talks about CNN saying he took horse medicine.

He's like a rapist getting mad because a cop stopped him from raping.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think the West would love Russia to abandon Putin's "Russkiy Mir" dream of reconstituting by force a totalitarian state in the mold of the USSR and instead join Europe as a reliable partner in trade, peace, and prosperity.
They had the option after the Soviet Union fell, instead chose to become a totally corrupt Kelptocracy led by a Psycho dictator. Ifail wants us to bend the knee to one the worst Governments on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I think the West would love Russia to abandon Putin's "Russkiy Mir" dream of reconstituting by force a totalitarian state in the mold of the USSR and instead join Europe as a reliable partner in trade, peace, and prosperity.
Yes they would

fighting a war with them will not get that result

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
They had the option after the Soviet Union fell, instead chose to become a totally corrupt Kelptocracy led by a Psycho dictator. Ifail wants us to bend the knee to one the worst Governments on earth.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Pretty amazing 12D chess by the regime

They know this will fire up the base, which will all but ensure Trump's winning of the primaries. Then he will either be defeated in the General, or some legal chicanery will be used to keep him from assuming the office if he won the Electoral College

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Whoops wrong link…

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
According to a Russia general, Ukraine is a "stepping stone" to conquer the rest of Europe. Still all Nato's fault, Russian shills?