and ignore it
until they cant
plan b makes sense for people who face their challenges
not so well for those who ignore them and hope they go away

the ones who ignore their problems will be raising their unwanted kids
or their parents will be

id rather go with an abortion than raise my daughters unwanted kids

At this point it’s somewhat hypothetical for me
when my family was out celebrating my youngest’s 20th birthday, i made a toast to making it through 16 years of having teenagers without any teen pregnancies that I knew of

so I’m pretty far past the whole in the sand
my oldest has 2 kids, and I know that she chose to have kids and not to have abortions, even though there were no laws stopping her

i’m past those years
maybe everyone else has perfect kids that make all the right decisions
good for you all
me, if it’s possible, and it’s not always possible, but if it is I like a way out that’s not going to fook everything up forever because of a momentary lapse of reason
You make it sound like having and raising kids is some horrible life ending burden.

It isn’t.

Plus there’s always adoption. There are literally millions of people waiting to adopt as I type this. Millions.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Perhaps you dumb fucks will realize that you can still abort your spawn even with RvW gone.

You can't make this crap up.

Are people this stupid, or just this ignorant?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
While more than six in 10 registered voters continue to believe the U.S. Supreme Court should uphold Roe v. Wade, the latest Fox News poll also finds over half favor banning abortions after 15 weeks.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

We have too many non-Americans living here who don't know the facts and couldn't care less what they are.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It's about religious ideologues getting their way and having control.

If it were about states rights, there wouldn't be a bunch of conservative states poised to pass legislation making it illegal for a woman to cross state lines to obtain an abortion, nor would there be a push to enact a national ban on abortion if republicans regain control of the legislative and executive branches.

Less than 30% of america supports this, which tells me people don't see this as a states rights issue nor do they particularly care about states rights.

Abortions will continue even in the red states. People will find loopholes.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It's about religious ideologues getting their way and having control.

If it were about states rights, there wouldn't be a bunch of conservative states poised to pass legislation making it illegal for a woman to cross state lines to obtain an abortion, nor would there be a push to enact a national ban on abortion if republicans regain control of the legislative and executive branches.

Less than 30% of america supports this, which tells me people don't see this as a states rights issue nor do they particularly care about states rights.

Abortions will continue even in the red states. People will find loopholes.
Why shouldn't state legislators and governor who are elected by the people of a state set the rules for their own state? Why should the Federal government step on the rights of the state in clear violation of the US Constitution for this issue?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

One more lying leftist trying to scare people about what conservatives want. Cionservatives do not want state laws banning birthing persons from seeking abortions in other states. Conservatives do not want a national law having anything to do with abortion. Conmservatives support the Constitution. The 10th Amendment specifically reserves all such rights "to the states respectively or to the people"

If Roe v Wade gets overturned you Californicans will have every right you want to kill your children in bliss.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You make it sound like having and raising kids is some horrible life ending burden.

It isn’t.

Plus there’s always adoption. There are literally millions of people waiting to adopt as I type this. Millions.
Adoption is a great option

I believe teenagers having and raising kids is usually pretty bad
Also mothers who didn’t want to be mothers are probably not good mothers

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Adoption is a great option

I believe teenagers having and raising kids is usually pretty bad
Also mothers who didn’t want to be mothers are probably not good mothers
I’m guessing you don’t know very many mothers who didn’t want to get pregnant but did, and became perfectly fine mothers. It’s more common than you think.

My wife’s parents were 17 and 18 when they made her. Got married and stayed married until her mom died.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I’m guessing you don’t know very many mothers who didn’t want to get pregnant but did, and became perfectly fine mothers. It’s more common than you think.

My wife’s parents were 17 and 18 when they made her. Got married and stayed married until her mom died.
I’m very glad it worked out well for them
And that adoption worked well for your family

Reactions: Duffy LaCoronilla

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It’s really strange how invested you guys are in murder and eugenics

the only reason I support this is because it’s one of the left’s totems being destroyed and the idiots are melting down

And it’s not even real destruction since abortions will continue to be fine in blue states
What is actually strange is people who could care less about the suffering of the living are obsessed with other peoples unborn children, so fooking phiony. Anything to own the libs for team scumbag no matter how dishonest or destructive to society.