Rand Paul wants to strip Brennan’s security clearance

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Why do guys care about women they don't know having the baby of some dude they don't know?

Are they gay?

That is like the gayest thing ever.

Those unwanted kids are going to compete with your spawn for resources.

Those unwanted kids are going to be all high drama, crying, "my mommy didn't want me. Wah wah!"

Who wants that?

I don't.

I thought conservatives hated these kinds of kids?

Kill all the fetuses, including the kangaroos'

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
ifallalot said:
The simplest way to understand Libertarian thought is "don't hurt others, don't take their stuff."
Except you see the basic rules of living in a democratic society as "theft" and "taking away your liberty".

You see taxation is theft.

You see unrestricted access to guns as a liberty while ignoring the fact that you are taking other people's liberty away.

And you have no problem violating other people's liberties.

You call this "pet causes".
Taxation is theft. It is the government taking something from you without your permission

Unrestricted access to guns might make other people less safe, but it is by no means restricting liberty. Liberty and safety are by no means the same thing. Liberty can be dangerous

Please tell me how I violate other people’s liberty. I guarantee you will have to lie or use a misunderstanding of the definition of liberty to do so

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Mr Doof said:
ifallalot said:
There’s a whole spectrum of libertarian sects, and the pro-life v. pro-choice debate is a big one
As I just learned....look the erBB political section learned me good. :computer:

A 'good' political party should be able to contain/handle/manage some contrariness, but the abortion thing seems to be pretty polarizing.

So I wonder, does a pro-life libertarian vote pro-choice libertarian over a pro-life Republican or a pro-life Democrat? Or in other words, are they libertarian or are they single issue voter.
If someone has made abortion the hill they are going to die on as a single issue they have some serious issues.

Even though the issue is polarizing, the RNC has both pro life and pro choice members and politicians. Only the DNC has twisted the issue into something beyond discussion but that’s to be expected from an authoritarian party ;)

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:
ifallalot said:
The simplest way to understand Libertarian thought is "don't hurt others, don't take their stuff."
Except you see the basic rules of living in a democratic society as "theft" and "taking away your liberty".

You see taxation is theft.

You see unrestricted access to guns as a liberty while ignoring the fact that you are taking other people's liberty away.

And you have no problem violating other people's liberties.

You call this "pet causes".
Taxation is theft. It is the government taking something from you without your permission

Unrestricted access to guns might make other people less safe, but it is by no means restricting liberty. Liberty and safety are by no means the same thing. Liberty can be dangerous

Please tell me how I violate other people’s liberty. I guarantee you will have to lie or use a misunderstanding of the definition of liberty to do so
How is taxation theft? There is a social contract that the people fund the government and the government provides for and protects the people. This is the will of the people, utilitarianism. Do you not benefit from what gov't has built and maintained?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:

This is the classic libertarian bullshit line.

You want to benefit from living in a society but you don't want to contribute.

And you have the balls to talk about Western culture values.

Talking about not assimilating, holy fvck.

ifallalot said:
Dying is kind of like losing your liberty, wouldn't you say? :poke:

ifallalot said:
I'm not going to bother, I already listed your vile far-right views and how they hurt other people's liberty here many times.

You are showing that libertarians are white straight males, who love guns, don't care for civility or civics.

Literally nobody else gives a sh!t.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
ifallalot said:
Mr Doof said:
ifallalot said:
There’s a whole spectrum of libertarian sects, and the pro-life v. pro-choice debate is a big one
As I just learned....look the erBB political section learned me good. :computer:

A 'good' political party should be able to contain/handle/manage some contrariness, but the abortion thing seems to be pretty polarizing.

So I wonder, does a pro-life libertarian vote pro-choice libertarian over a pro-life Republican or a pro-life Democrat? Or in other words, are they libertarian or are they single issue voter.
If someone has made abortion the hill they are going to die on as a single issue they have some serious issues.

Even though the issue is polarizing, the RNC has both pro life and pro choice members and politicians. Only the DNC has twisted the issue into something beyond discussion but that’s to be expected from an authoritarian party ;)
There are a few GOP reps headed for the exits, and a similar number of Democratic reps left. Murkowski lost her primary in 2010 when the GOP went full teatard and she won with a write in. Capito and Collins, who is probably about as far right a Senator you could get out of Maine in 2018.

The Religious Right is the most authoritarian bloc in politics. Just look at Scalia's TradCon trash opinion on any social issue, or the existence of Robert Bork. You're right that the parties are polarizing, but Chris Cuomo's audience of Melania is one more than listens to the DNC.

Plan on any GOP reps that are pro choice getting gerrymandered out of their blue state seats thanks to the Court.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So ironic that they hate poor people who will have the unwanted baby due to prohibition.

For profit prisons got to be stocked.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“Look at all those cameras. All of those cameras. Every stop, I got all of these cameras. This never happened to Obama. This never happened to Bush. This didn’t happen,”