Rand Paul wants to strip Brennan’s security clearance

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
ifallalot said:
Mr Doof said:
acnjusa said:
ifallalot said:
Rand gets it on all fronts. We need a lot more people like him in DC. He's one of the few acceptable politicians
a pro-life libertarian.
such fortitude.

Libertarian shouldn't want to pay for someone else's abortion, but certainly should want the govt out of someone's uterus.....it's your body, not the govt's.

Or am I not understanding the Libertarian position properly?
The simplest way to understand Libertarian thought is "don't hurt others, don't take their stuff." Abortion is killing another human being. That's the pro-life libertarian position in a nutshell
Libertarianism is a fantasy for man-children who think they shouldn't have to pay taxes. There's a reason why there is no functioning libertarian society in this world.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
Mr Doof said:
acnjusa said:
ifallalot said:
Rand gets it on all fronts. We need a lot more people like him in DC. He's one of the few acceptable politicians
a pro-life libertarian.
such fortitude.

Libertarian shouldn't want to pay for someone else's abortion, but certainly should want the govt out of someone's uterus.....it's your body, not the govt's.

The simplest way to understand Libertarian thought is "don't hurt others, don't take their stuff." Abortion is killing another human being. That's the pro-life libertarian position in a nutshell
Libertarianism is a fantasy for man-children who think they shouldn't have to pay taxes. There's a reason why there is no functioning libertarian society in this world.
Derp.

You're thinking of anarcho-capitalism. Objectivist libertarianism realizes the need for both government and small amounts of taxation, but looks at it as a necessary evil rather than a savior.

There was a functioning libertarian society that not only functioned but became a Great Power in this world right up until Woodrow Wilson's presidency.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
Mr Doof said:
acnjusa said:
ifallalot said:
a pro-life libertarian.
such fortitude.

Full retard.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
First of all: "Abortion is killing another human being".

Second of all, is woman not another human being?
What's the libertarian position on commanding women what to do with their bodies and life?

This is like Jake Phelps level sh!t.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
FecalFace said:
At one point does it become a human being?

What's the libertarian position on commanding women what to do with their bodies and life?
If a person is of the opinion life begins at conception then it would make sense that one could prevent the aggression.

How well do you know Jake?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
ifallalot said:
Derp.

You're thinking of anarcho-capitalism. Objectivist libertarianism realizes the need for both government and small amounts of taxation, but looks at it as a necessary evil rather than a savior.

There was a functioning libertarian society that not only functioned but became a Great Power in this world right up until Woodrow Wilson's presidency.
Translation: "Government should only be there to provide the things that I need"

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
Derp.

Translation: "Government should only be there to provide the things that I need"
A true libertarian society wouldn't have dispossessed Southerners of their property at gunpoint, or even allowed charging up to $10 per imported bio-unit of singing farm equipment.

Woody Billy was one of many racists who made America great. The Progressive Era coincided with direct election of Senators among other things.

Also Teddy Rose would have bent today's libertarians over in front of a horny declawed grizzly for the lulz.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
casa_mugrienta said:
FecalFace said:
At one point does it become a human being?

If a person is of the opinion life begins at conception then it would make sense that one could prevent the aggression.

How well do you know Jake?
For somebody who claims to have science on his side, you're not very good at this.

And it's fvcking hilarious that you two, of all people, are spouting the fundie Baptist/Evangelical vomit.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
Derp.

Not quite, but close. Government should only be there to protect property, protect lives, and enforce laws

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:

When does life begin? Who's life is more important?

And before you continue your conniption fit, I was just explaining the position of those libertarians who are pro-life

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sharkbiscuit said:
ifallalot said:
This is a semi-rural area where stuff like that happens.
:roflmao:

It's a gated community in Bowling Green. The neighbor kept burning the piles and calling waste removal to clean it up. I'm glad Rand Paul got regulated for living with boomers and not assimilating.

Rand Paul = London Almida
So much for gated communities being a safe space.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sharkbiscuit said:
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
Derp.

A true libertarian society wouldn't have dispossessed Southerners of their property at gunpoint, or even allowed charging up to $10 per imported bio-unit of singing farm equipment.

Woody Billy was one of many racists who made America great. The Progressive Era coincided with direct election of Senators among other things.

Also Teddy Rose would have bent today's libertarians over in front of a horny declawed grizzly for the lulz.
What if their parents didn't answer the doorbell?

I guess he'd just speak softly and carry a big stick. Coerce the door open that way.

Btw, funny that Trump is exactly the opposite of TR: Tweet loudly and scurry away like a little bitch when confronted.

He plays to his base well.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Kento said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
frvcvs said:
ifallalot said:
Derp.

What if their parents didn't answer the doorbell?

I guess he'd just speak softly and carry a big stick. Coerce the door open that way.

Btw, funny that Trump is exactly the opposite of TR: Tweet loudly and scurry away like a little bitch when confronted.

He plays to his base well.
Ron Paul named his kid after Ayn Rand.

I don't think I will reproduce, but if I do, and I name my kid Krugman or Piketty or Marx, please bludgeon me to death using the closest brick.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I guarantee you there are multiple kids in Marin with those names. Possibly being raised as theybies