"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Forget the mutilators, they want to take our steaks away from us and make us eat bugs.

I haven't been able to get a confirmation date but I think it's soon.
2030 is the WEF stated goal. They won't take them away, they will simply regulate beef into uber expensiveness. They will have more luck with it in Europe and Canada because the citizens in those countries have no problem with having their rights taken away.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yeah Big cattle will not abide.
The cattle producers themselves don't have much pull because it's pretty low margin and many are independent. Big Fast Food is another story though.

Thankfully we have the free market at the end of the day. I'll buy direct from ranchers if I have to. In the central valley a lot of people know where to buy beef just by word of mouth and usually split a whole cow between a few other families.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Which rights are those?
-Contributing to an unpopular cause with a credit card: see frozen bank accounts for those who contributed to trucker protest
-Free Speech: see above; lots of arrests in Euro countries for uncomfortable speech and laws that include prison sentences for misgendering someone
-Freedom of movement: Lots of travel restrictions in those countries during covid, you couldn't even leave if you wanted to
-Self defense with a firearm: Trudeau specifically said you are not allowed to buy a gun for this

I could go on . . . . .

• Love

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
1660643497071.png

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
View attachment 136069

Reactions: sirfun

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Remember kids, it's a distraction from the real issues. Like a box of paper in Palm Beach. And a tiny percentage of a tiny percentage of kids getting gender-affirming care because such care reduces their likelihood of suicide. Better dead than red!

JULIAN filed the suit after recordings surfaced of Sam Dobbins, who was police chief in the town at the time, using racial and homophobic slurs and bragging about killing multiple people as a police officer. The town’s Board of Aldermen voted 3-2 to remove Dobbins from his role after the recording surfaced, and he was fired on July 20.

In the recording, Dobbins describes shooting a Black man in a cornfield as “justified, bro.”

“I shot that n****r 119 times, OK?” he says in the expletive-laden recording that also includes the statement: “I don’t talk to fucking queers, I don’t talk to fucking f****ts.”

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I haven’t paid much attention to this thread but to the people who think it’s impossible for systemic racism to exist, please explain how easy it was for a single woman to get a credit card in 1971.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I haven’t paid much attention to this thread but to the people who think it’s impossible for systemic racism to exist, please explain how easy it was for a single woman to get a credit card in 1971.
Didn't they just use their husbands :unsure: IOW nothing has changed :toilet:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Think you got your isms mixed up

Also you can see my post in this thread in the last post or on page 95 yesterday for examples of systemic racism

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Think you got your isms mixed up

Also you can see my post in this thread in the last post or on page 95 yesterday for examples of systemic racism
No, I’m saying if 50 years ago half the population couldn’t open a line of credit, mortgage a house, borrow money on their own then it’s not a stretch to imagine the other ism wasn’t or isn’t equally pervasive.