Question for the Jersey surfers?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So this is a call to Jersey surfers but GrossFatStupidDad’s name is mysteriously absent?

Are you saying that he doesn’t even surf?
Me???? Yea, I surf. Surfed yesterday in fact. Finally starting to surf half decent and pain free after two and a half years of rotator cuff issues. Now just need to get my wind back for surfing in a 5 mil. Its amazing how much more energy it takes to surf in a 5 mil.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Longtime lurker....read a lot of posts on this forum and many comments on other websites on both sides of political spectrum to see who's crying, throwing tantrums, lying or to find common ground...

Anyways...was scrolling through Huffpost comment section and lo and behold Hal9000 has same lame profile on Huffpost comment section and was complaining in the same manner and writing style...same handle and profile picture...

how does he have the time to do all his posts and surf??? I know rent free...but he must be a Russian bot for sure

Have you entertained the possibility that more than one person on the internets uses the same handle and profile picture? I also don't post comments on HuffPo, it would be more futile than posting here.

Reactions: mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
For the record, I provided first and second round fodder for the best local talent of the day. The contest scene was super talented in the late 80s and early 90s. Shaping is just one small piece of the puzzle. All of my kids rip.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Longtime lurker....read a lot of posts on this forum and many comments on other websites on both sides of political spectrum to see who's crying, throwing tantrums, lying or to find common ground...

Anyways...was scrolling through Huffpost comment section and lo and behold Hal9000 has same lame profile on Huffpost comment section and was complaining in the same manner and writing style...same handle and profile picture...

how does he have the time to do all his posts and surf??? I know rent free...but he must be a Russian bot for sure
Not surprising.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Or he was a competitive surfer, he shapes surfboards, his kid is a ripper, and he still...surfs.
What passes for a good surfer in NJ is average to middling in NC or FL and too many NJ surfers suffer from Big Fish in a Little Pond Syndrome.

Nobody shapes anymore. They just feed numbers into computers and then post pics of themselves on social media holding a Skil 100.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's not like Hal 9000 and his visage is the most infamous characters
in what is commonly considered to be one of the best films ever made...

Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You don't...unless you consider perfectly staged campsite photo's that included the cringiest Hollister Surf Club type surf kitsch interwoven with homoerotic adventure gear, surfing.
You didn't think that when you were sending me PMs and asking for the advice on bonzers.

You're welcome.

Homophobic piece of sh!t.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

So you didn't surf today because you posted here?

You can only accomplish one task that takes 10 minutes a day?

Sad.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Me???? Yea, I surf. Surfed yesterday in fact. Finally starting to surf half decent and pain free after two and a half years of rotator cuff issues. Now just need to get my wind back for surfing in a 5 mil. Its amazing how much more energy it takes to surf in a 5 mil.
Rotator cuff issues arise from the muscle imbalance.

And being fat.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Definitely. And it works remarkably well on some posters.
Right? You know you knocked it out of the park when some tard devotes a thread to you that is an open whine for da big bad modewaters to ban the mean mean man!