Pyzel Precious

Pyzelsurfboards

OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
@Pyzelsurfboards you're going about this all wrong. What you really need is a sponsored middle aged guy with lackluster surf abilities to properly showcase the improvements this board is gonna deliver to the average Joe out there. You know, like when "plus size" clothing lines use "real models" to show what their clothes really look like. I suggest someone in his early 40s, white collar desk job, in a place like San Diego but who frequently visits Hawaii and other more powerful surf destinations. If you want to get in touch with a surfer like that to ship free boards to in return for honest and hilarious reviews that will obviously turbocharge your sales, hit me up.
Your idea is currently under review :ROFLMAO:

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Yeah that first grey board in the test looked like the wildcat but was a thruster. He surfed it well but I knew that wasn't gonna be the one they released- even if he loved it- as it looked too similar. Bet it's fun on a good day tho.
Much narrower and pointier than a Wildcat, no?

Reactions: sozzle

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
I know i'm late to the Pyzel party ... having just received my first Pyzel ... a Ghost a month or so go ... and loving it so far. I was thinking of adding a second Pyzel ... for smaller days - 2 board Pyzel quiver ... but for crying out loud i can't keep up ... first it was the Phantom as the next board ... then the Gremlin ... before i could make a decision the White Tiger enters the picture .... i made the mistake of reading some of the comments on the Pyzalien 2 and was thinking ok .... that will be the one and now ... the Precious? :love: