Pyzel Precious

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
I know i'm late to the Pyzel party ... having just received my first Pyzel ... a Ghost a month or so go ... and loving it so far. I was thinking of adding a second Pyzel ... for smaller days - 2 board Pyzel quiver ... but for crying out loud i can't keep up ... first it was the Phantom as the next board ... then the Gremlin ... before i could make a decision the White Tiger enters the picture .... i made the mistake of reading some of the comments on the Pyzalien 2 and was thinking ok .... that will be the one and now ... the Precious? :love:
You forgot the red tiger :nana:
The precious might actually be a good call....with phantom, pyzalien, red tiger the lackluster days aren't really covered. With gremlin or white tiger there would be a gap to the ghost

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Geez, he rips.

Edit: having watched the whole thing, I must say that they all look good in their different ways. Precious looked very smooth and fast, and the grey channelly (HPSV?) just looked plain hot. A two board quiver of those - Precious ~ your height, and HPSV +4" - would go a long way (just like Pyz2/Ghost does :cheers: ).

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Precious looked very easy to surf. Looked fun, but seemed to lack rail line. Seems novelty. Meh.

Happy Hyper looked real good, like a great beachbreak board. Want.
HPSV looked great for steeper great point surf.

Wish the public would have been able to access earlier cause I woulda ordered a board and not two from another shaper. Gonna have to wait another year.

money4coffeeman

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 31, 2005
the Astro Thing (it was built off the astro pop and I relaized later that Stretch already has a board called the Thing) works great as quad and also Jai and Taro both ended up riding that board as a 2 + 1 and loviing it. It also works good as a tri fin (at least for old guy like me) . Both Jai and Taro like the Precious and the Astro Thing a LOT.
Screenshot: Is Jai running padillac fins in this blue astro thing? I actually think that would work well: small, upright quad fins for that narrow, double bump tail in those good waves.. why not?? :)
Since i have a padillac, ill actually save money on fins if i got an astro thing, right, right?? ;)
Screenshot_20240127_210348_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: Leonardo
Jan 15, 2024
Hi, I´m using my Ghost 6´1 stock dimensions as step up here in Bali and I'm really happy with the performance of the board. Until now it could handle all the bigger sessions I had.

I´m thinking about even bigger days where the 6´1 could be not enough and aiming for the Ghost Pro 6´5 or 6´6 because the regular Ghost would be too chunky to me going over 6´1. I´m 5´9 and 165 lbs. Do you think my rationale makes sense?
@Pyzelsurfboards

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Precious looked very easy to surf. Looked fun, but seemed to lack rail line. Seems novelty. Meh.

Happy Hyper looked real good, like a great beachbreak board. Want.
HPSV looked great for steeper great point surf.

Wish the public would have been able to access earlier cause I woulda ordered a board and not two from another shaper. Gonna have to wait another year.
Al S. is sorry the rest of the world doesn't fit inside your schedule.

• Sad
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Pyzelsurfboards

OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I´m using my Ghost 6´1 stock dimensions as step up here in Bali and I'm really happy with the performance of the board. Until now it could handle all the bigger sessions I had.

I´m thinking about even bigger days where the 6´1 could be not enough and aiming for the Ghost Pro 6´5 or 6´6 because the regular Ghost would be too chunky to me going over 6´1. I´m 5´9 and 165 lbs. Do you think my rationale makes sense?
@Pyzelsurfboards
that is exactly why we built out the Ghost Pro dims! You get the longer boards without all the extra bulk.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Squatch tail P2?

Reactions: frontsidegrab