Pros who were "Cancelled"

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
There are words/name's that become synonymous with a task like Xerox. Then can change into something else. My skate friends would call this kid Xerox cause he’d copy all their lines and tricks.

Dual/multiple meanings of words are interesting too.
For eg. this thread got hijacked into a train wreck.

Reactions: PPK96754 and Subway

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The Detroit deep dish is OK if you don't live near anyplace that has Detroit deep dish.

The only place in San Diego with DDD is in PB. Square Pizza Co. Damn good but a hassle of a drive.
Casserole is not pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: hammies

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
horan probably would have won a title on a normal board
i never knew he was a competitive skater

Horan began surfing on a Coolite at Bondi Beach at age 10. He won the New South Wales Juniors title in 1974 and was the Australian schoolboys champion in 1976. That year, he captured the Coke Australian Open Skateboard Championship. The only surfer/skater to hold both titles and also in the same year.
http://instagr.am/p/CRFIcC_jR7r/
looks like hes straight: he proposed to his girlfriend Paulina, and they were married in May of 2000.

claims he invented the floater: He was voted best surfer in the world by his peers on numerous occasions and has created one of the major moves in pro surfing the “Floater”.
View attachment 132563
View attachment 132561

i went a bit off topic here, i dont think he canceled himself, but maybe he canceled his own world title dreams by not getting on a twinny
Great surfing, annoying music. When does he do the floater?

austard

Michael Peterson status
Nov 12, 2009
State of Grace
I saw Shane the other day...

I wasn't sure if he was going to hug me or try to punch me in the face...

Looks like he is shaping again.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Nothing about Detroit style pizza is casserolish.
Easily eaten by hand, which is not true about casseroles.
Holy hell you two menstruate all over the political section about cutting off your cock and balls does not make you a woman. It makes you infinity more of a woman than calling this goddamn fucking satanic abomination "pizza" makes it pizza.

It has the words deep and dish. And Detroit. That makes it casserole. Neither of you two clowns live on the I-95 corridor, nor are you from the tri-state area, so put a sock in it. I'll never need recommendations on how to lube my asshole with avocado to receive anal penetration, but if I do, I'll know who to ask. When I want input on pizza, I'll ask someone who can see the NYC skyline on a clear day.

This isn't even pizza on Reddit. Or Morro Bay. Stay in yo lane.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If it's on flat bread is it really pizza or is it "sh!t on a shingle"? :unsure:
It's undoubtedly sh!t - as someone who has surfed Florida, watched the Knicks, moved my bowels the Sunday after a Gator game, and payed Montezuma for Cortez's sins can attest. Also an excellent idea for a Philosoraptor meme to troll some restaurant that serves Detroit Deep Dish.

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish