Pros who were "Cancelled"

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Some of you are struggling with this thread -

We are talking about pros who were canceled and unceremoniously shown the door due to poor behavior.. Wardo, Burness. Idiots...

Not pros who disappeared and moved on with their lives..

Take your stupid pizza sub thread elsewhere.
Worst pizza -
worst is Little Caesar’s
was in FL and got a pie from their - worse than a freezer burned Red Baron pizza, Fack.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Best pizza every - Spent the summer of 92 split between Playa Grande and Pavones. Ate rice/beans/fish for the entire time. No variation for 3 months. Took the bus back to San Jose at the end of the trip, across from the hotel was a pizza hut. That pizza was one of the best meals I have ever had...we were food drunk afterward. Will always have a soft spot for that garbage pizza chain because of it. Speaking of cancelled pros we stayed at Kyle Garsons parents hotel with little Kyle and the Hobgoods for a bit.... wasnt one bit surprised to hear of the various forms of trouble Kyle got into as an adult...Best story is that while he was on volcom Bruce got caught with a bunch of weed and they talked Kyle into saying it was his with the thinking that he would get busted for drugs sooner or later anyways..Kyle went to the slammer and Bruce skipped...

corndog

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2004
I like mexican pizza. With beans and chorizo and poblano peppers.

I recon deep dish with stroganoff would be a winner?

Back to Round Table though. Their combo pie with extra linguica ftw!

Who else got cancelled?

Danny Kwok, John Gothard, Brad Gerlach.
Danny, I have known him since being a kid and well uncle John, never canceled. bumped into him at Ponto after moved down to Carlsbad. Damn guy charged up to my car and scared freaking hell out of my say they let anyone from Newport here now! Must of seen my Blackies Classics sticker. He still is MR trade show.

Reactions: keenfish

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Speaking of cancelled pros we stayed at Kyle Garsons parents hotel with little Kyle and the Hobgoods for a bit.... wasnt one bit surprised to hear of the various forms of trouble Kyle got into as an adult...Best story is that while he was on volcom Bruce got caught with a bunch of weed and they talked Kyle into saying it was his with the thinking that he would get busted for drugs sooner or later anyways..Kyle went to the slammer and Bruce skipped...
Bruce is good people

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Damn that story of the dude raping another is pretty bad.

should have pressed charges cause he’d go jail.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
The semi bob, did he have a serious speech impediment? I know a guy up in Nexpa that’s like that called “El Mocho” (Mexican nicknames are often cruel). Charger on a knello.

No lisp that I remember, but it's possible.
Had burn like scars up his neck and his face.
He lived in NCSD somewhere because I want to say he was working at Best Buy in Oceanside at the time or something.

Last edited: