Post your Foil Pics HERE

Kaser1

Tom Curren status
May 3, 2004
Maine
liquidmedium said:
Kaser1 said:
Tip out turn.

We need more pictures of you.... may I suggest you start your own picture thread? And you seem pretty old for the look at me phase...

You must be new here. Do you know who you're talking to? :roflmao: :attention: :nana:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Right, if a guy can''t post a ton of pictures of himself on a forum that he created, what the F is the point of living?

Dec 5, 2018
I actually want to see the next photos, a little off balance at the end of the turn.

Sketchy to push hard.

Now that I'm trying to go more up and down, I find easier backside, more control and easier to do bottom to top turn.

I actually tried the Lift 200 and it was easier than the IWA for frontside top turn but not as good for backside. I really like the IWA when I ride backside.

Kaser1

Tom Curren status
May 3, 2004
Maine
Steamroller said:
blah blah blah......I WANT A REPORT ON THE NEW WING FOR BIG GUYS!....derek rides it....banzaigrom rides it....200+ report?
banzai grom approved

you're gonna like it :jam_on:

Dec 5, 2018
Kaser1 said:
Steamroller said:
blah blah blah......I WANT A REPORT ON THE NEW WING FOR BIG GUYS!....derek rides it....banzaigrom rides it....200+ report?
banzai grom approved

you're gonna like it :jam_on:
Looks like we will have to wait a few months before it is available. The R&D is not done yet, then it needs to go into production.

Hdip

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2005
Malibu, CA
I took a local guy I've known for a long time out for his first prone foil session today. QS level ripper. He still fell a lot. :) That learning curve is steep. He did real good though. Good place to learn and he got a few long flights with soft S turns thrown in. He's going to pick it up fast if he sticks with it.

I'm not sure what exactly clicked. I'm back on the WCFC 4'8" now. That 4'6" Takuma taught me how to pump I guess. It's real solid. But the WCFC board is faster somehow. Not really sure how the board is faster but it is, especially pumping. I made two real good two for one's today. Long distance between waves at this beach too.

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
You guys seen this yet!?

https://www.surfertoday.com/kiteboarding/meet-the-mary-poppins-of-foiling

Dec 5, 2018
Lately I tried the Axis 750, felt very good, a good mix between the Gofoil Kai and the IWA.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxeG8gAHAQu/

Axis foil is a little bit heavier because the fuselage and the mast are both aluminium but the wings are ultra light, so the overall weight is not bad, lighter than Naish, a little bit heavier than Gofoil and obviously heavier than MFC, Lift (those are super light !).
I like the stiffness of the mast, this is something I don't like about MFC and Lift, too flexy.
I saw one guy at Sano with the new Lift (bigger than the 200), they modified the tail, now it is removable.
I haven't seen the new bigger MFC, should be pretty good, hopfully they will do something about the mast issue.

I should be able to try very soon the new Axis 900 hight aspect wing with short fuselage and 400 back wing, I will let you know. Should be very interesting !

grendel95

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 1, 2005
SJC
gregfoil said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxeG8gAHAQu/

Sano, world class foil spot !!!
Been foiling at some other spots sheltered from the wind, they barely hold a candle to how good San O is.