Party of Trump

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
You may want to look into it rather than just make yourself look silly (again).
You may want to look into because you look silly and/or stupid.
"The Democrats were definitely the party of racism in the early 20th century. Then came the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act that the Democrats passed overwhelmingly, Lyndon Johnson signed; and that's how the Democrats lost the South. In the 1970s Richard Nixon's Southern Strategy was to reach out to Southern racists. That's why, when Ronald Reagan was nominated to be president, the first speech that he gave as a presidential candidate was where those three Civil Rights workers were murdered and he gave a speech about State's Rights."

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You may want to look into because you look silly and/or stupid.
"The Democrats were definitely the party of racism in the early 20th century. Then came the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act that the Democrats passed overwhelmingly, Lyndon Johnson signed; and that's how the Democrats lost the South. In the 1970s Richard Nixon's Southern Strategy was to reach out to Southern racists. That's why, when Ronald Reagan was nominated to be president, the first speech that he gave as a presidential candidate was where those three Civil Rights workers were murdered and he gave a speech about State's Rights."
Let’s play word association!

I’ll start...

LBJ - Young men getting their shitbags blown up and/or worse half way around the world for no fvckin reason. And if they were lucky/good enough to make it home they were welcomed back by a bunch of flaming twits throwing pigs blood on them, calling them baby killers, etc. You probably wouldn’t find many republicans among them, that was part of the progressive dem base that elected LBJ. The guy that sent them over there. Catch-22.

PS, the voting rights thing started under JFK (the guy that was banging Ms. Monroe)(well, him and his brother)(in La Habana) and was gonna happen under whom ever be the pres after Carlos Marcelo, Traficante, and the guy from the outfit in Chicago (he was banging MM too, she got around) had jfk whacked (see entropy)

(There was a time when you could be banned here for any uttering related to jfk and his death on the erBB here when that facist bassy wore das boots he would have banned a commie like you in one curb stomp.)

Wanker.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019

I’ll start...

LBJ - Young men getting their shitbags blown up and/or worse half way around the world for no fvckin reason. And if they were lucky/good enough to make it home they were welcomed back by a bunch of flaming twits throwing pigs blood on them, calling them baby killers, etc. You probably wouldn’t find many republicans among them, that was part of the progressive dem base that elected LBJ. The guy that sent them over there. Catch-22.

PS, the voting rights thing started under JFK (the guy that was banging Ms. Monroe)(well, him and his brother)(in La Habana) and was gonna happen under whom ever be the pres after Carlos Marcelo, Traficante, and the guy from the outfit in Chicago (he was banging MM too, she got around) had jfk whacked (see entropy)

(There was a time when you could be banned here for any uttering related to jfk and his death on the erBB here when that facist bassy wore das boots he would have banned a commie like you in one curb stomp.)

Wanker.
Well I guess we can all learn something here. From your yammering on I'm learning that Qualudes evidently never went away, and, when combined with Meth, can yield some very curious froth.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017

I’ll start...

Wanker.
Are you agreeing that KKK are Democrats?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Here is a link to a less politically biased story referenced in the original post.

PS: The guy is a low end county employee making $77,000 a year in a po-dunk county in Arizona. I love how he is suddenly elevated to the status of "GOP Politician".

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Well I guess we can all learn something here. From your yammering on I'm learning that Qualudes evidently never went away, and, when combined with Meth, can yield some very curious froth.
If you joined looking for intelligent debate you’ll get all you need and more from the crew here!

Which part of my yammering is factually incorrect?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I am surprised nobody mentioned Washington State rep plotting armed insurrections against the govt, scumbags of every stripe are drawn to the Republican party.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
When people continually spout fallacies and false narratives....just post something factual

Not formed by the democrat party. The key word here is party hal. Were the kluxers democrat or republican voters?

Gotcha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not formed by the democrat party. The key word here is party hal. Were the kluxers democrat or republican voters?

Gotcha
So nothing has changed since the 1870's? Republicans used to be the progressive party.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
that was part of the progressive dem base that elected LBJ. The guy that sent them over there. Catch-22.
LBJ progressive, you are really clueless concerning history. He enacted many progressive goals but he was the ultimate political machine. Weird 50 years are past but still some people are living out their horrors of Vietnam.
What, the tragedies since that time and today are not good enough for you?