Party of Trump

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So intellectually dishonest.
Does it occur to any of these dummies that the GOP had the black vote on lock for decades and then when southern conservative whites left the DNC for the GOP, black people did the opposite?

Some people really struggle with socio-political history, political demographics and stats.

Reactions: trevorbc

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Does it occur to any of these dummies that the GOP had the black vote on lock for decades and then when southern conservative whites left the DNC for the GOP, black people did the opposite?

Some people really struggle with socio-political history, political demographics and stats.
we're talking about CharmingSophisticate here...

1577471504649.png

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Seriously, who the fvck cares what he was?

If I was around when Democrats were a party of KKK, I would not vote for their candidates.

But all the righties here would.
If I PM'd you in advance when I am posting non-serious/joke responses, would it help you?

:drowning:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If I PM'd you in advance when I am posting non-serious/joke responses, would it help you?

please do, it’s hard to tell sometimes. :drowning:

Posting on erBB is like being autistic.

I was just talking in general.
CS and GD keep brining it up no matter how many times they gets told it’s a fallacy.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

the board could use a little more of this. A few posters have agreements to PM and let each other know when to cool it or let each other know if they’re being dicks.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
To see yourself as others see you is a gift, so, you're welcome.
Is there some problem with trees grown from seed? I suppose you could call them saplings, though they're on the small side. That's partly because they've been containerized and rootbound for much of their life. Now that they're outdoors in nature I expect they'll do fine. Maybe you should try it, Lardo.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
To see yourself as others see you is a gift, so, you're welcome.
Is there some problem with trees grown from seed? I suppose you could call them saplings, though they're on the small side. That's partly because they've been containerized and rootbound for much of their life. Now that they're outdoors in nature I expect they'll do fine. Maybe you should try it, Lardo.
Where do you live? I don’t get out in nature, like outdoors, much. Maybe where you live I’d have a chance to do that. It’s something I’ve always thought about doing, I can’t seem to get it together.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country

Wrong, again.................apologies, you're half right.