Party of Trump

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
40 grand for Pacific Islander babies?

How much do white babies go for?

*I found the few Pacific Islanders I have met to be really cool, but 40 grand cool? Really?

*To run that scheme, you have to be a psychopath.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
“Many of these mothers described their ordeal as being treated like property..."

At least their children are too young to realize that they're in fact, property being sold by their mothers.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Not a joking matter, but...
"*I found the few Pacific Islanders I have met to be really cool, but 40 grand cool? Really?"
I'm thinking of NFL linemen, what do they earn?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Party of Lincoln.....amirite, guys?
No, things change. Party of 12rules. Send me your criminals, rapists, it’s all good.

Including you harboring illegal aliens. All good. Check your door locks. Or not.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Yes you are.

Democrat, party of the Ku Klux Klan.
In 1988, Republican State Representative Charles Cusimano of Metairie resigned his District 81 seat to become a 24th Judicial District Court judge, and a special electionwas called early in 1989 to select a successor. Duke entered the race to succeed Cusimano and faced several opponents, including fellow Republicans John Spier Treen, a brother of former Governor David C. Treen; Delton Charles, a school board member; and Roger F. Villere, Jr., who operates Villere's Florist in Metairie. Duke finished first in the primary with 3,995 votes (33.1%).[33] As no one received a majority of the vote in the first round, a runoff electionwas required between Duke and Treen, who polled 2,277 votes (18.9%) in the first round of balloting. Treen's candidacy was endorsed by U.S. President George H. W. Bush, former President Ronald Reagan, and other prominent Republicans,[34] as well as Democrats Victor Bussie (president of the Louisiana AFL-CIO) and Edward J. Steimel(president of the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry and former director of the "good government" think tank, the Public Affairs Research Council). Duke, however, criticized Treen on a statement the latter had made indicating a willingness to entertain higher property taxes, anathema in that suburban district.[35] Duke, with 8,459 votes (50.7%), defeated Treen, who polled 8,232 votes (49.3%).[36] He served in the House from 1989 until 1992.[37]. David Duke - Republican

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
In 1988, Republican State Representative Charles Cusimano of Metairie resigned his District 81 seat to become a 24th Judicial District Court judge, and a special electionwas called early in 1989 to select a successor. Duke entered the race to succeed Cusimano and faced several opponents, including fellow Republicans John Spier Treen, a brother of former Governor David C. Treen; Delton Charles, a school board member; and Roger F. Villere, Jr., who operates Villere's Florist in Metairie. Duke finished first in the primary with 3,995 votes (33.1%).[33] As no one received a majority of the vote in the first round, a runoff electionwas required between Duke and Treen, who polled 2,277 votes (18.9%) in the first round of balloting. Treen's candidacy was endorsed by U.S. President George H. W. Bush, former President Ronald Reagan, and other prominent Republicans,[34] as well as Democrats Victor Bussie (president of the Louisiana AFL-CIO) and Edward J. Steimel(president of the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry and former director of the "good government" think tank, the Public Affairs Research Council). Duke, however, criticized Treen on a statement the latter had made indicating a willingness to entertain higher property taxes, anathema in that suburban district.[35] Duke, with 8,459 votes (50.7%), defeated Treen, who polled 8,232 votes (49.3%).[36] He served in the House from 1989 until 1992.[37]. David Duke - Republican
Democrat, still the party of the Ku Klux Klan.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
One man’s human trafficking is another man’s adoption agency.

As a parent of an adopted foreign born child I can tell you it’s a fine line.

Last edited:

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke professed his love of Donald Trump after the president re-tweeted Wednesday morning several videos that appear to show Muslim men destroying Christian relics and assaulting non-Muslim men. Duke praised Trump for sharing the three videos, claiming the mainstream media wouldn't show them.

"Trump retweets video of a crippled white kid in Europe being beaten by migrants, and white people being thrown off a roof and then beaten to death, He's condemned for showing us what the fake news media WON'T. Thank God for Trump! That's why we love him!" Duke wrote on Twitter.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
40 grand for Pacific Islander babies?

How much do white babies go for?

*I found the few Pacific Islanders I have met to be really cool, but 40 grand cool? Really?

*To run that scheme, you have to be a psychopath.
As someone who has bought a white baby I can assure you it is much more than $40k.