*** Official What Strain R U Puffin??? Thread ***

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
5 Best Strains to Make You Laugh
  • Mango Kush (Hybrid): Perfect for the Couch and Comedy TV. ...
  • White Widow (Hybrid): Amazing for Laughs with Friends. ...
  • Durban Poison (Sativa): Smile Till Your Cheeks Hurt. ...
  • Super Lemon Haze (Sativa): Energetic Euphoria.

google is your friend
I’ve heard that super silver haze is great for Laughs

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Gorilla glue has been in steady rotation all pandemic along. Although I find my indulgence has declined distinctly in the last few weeks.

Reactions: keenfish

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Gorilla glue fans should look at a strain from Source Cannabis called "quest".

Exclusive beauty from PPK's side of things, that's in character!

Reactions: keenfish

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Dispensary I go to in Santa Ana is pretty chill. Basic place and unless you have a mob of newbs in front of you, you are in and out in 5 minutes or less. Med card discounts are nice too and I'm usually walking out with a half ounce of blue dream or blackberry fire for under $70. Not the highest quality but gets the job done.

The curbside pickup is very efficient.

Tip jar is one thing. Even better is the suggested tips when you pay with credit card. Yeah I am not dropping a 20% tip and definitely not a 30% tip. But I will flip a few bucks their way - I figure that's the equivalent of the old days when you'd flip a nug to a friend hooking you up.

I have no nostalgia for the old days/ways whatsoever. The flakiness, two day delays, pinching of bags, sketchy meeting places, compulsory hanging out, etc.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Anyone know about a concentrated liquid cannabis? I saw it on a cable channel. The guy put one drop of thick, dark, concentrate on his finger and ate it. The effects was like a big toke of high THC herb. More than enough for me. I'm worried about my lungs at age 65, since I started smoking pot 48 years ago. I never smoked tobacco. My first joint was walking home from senior year in high school. I grow my own every few years. This sh!t is one hit and quit.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Anyone know about a concentrated liquid cannabis? I saw it on a cable channel. The guy put one drop of thick, dark, concentrate on his finger and ate it. The effects was like a big toke of high THC herb. More than enough for me. I'm worried about my lungs at age 65, since I started smoking pot 48 years ago. I never smoked tobacco. My first joint was walking home from senior year in high school. I grow my own every few years. This sh!t is one hit and quit.

Can't you just decarboxylate it, then stir into heated olive oil (or some other liquid consumable fat), wait, then strain, store in fridge, and dose with eye-dropper as desired?

Seems to be less noxious on the tender lungs, though I would guess it has a slower effect/slower wear off.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
My wife makes unreal 'funny honey'...1 tsp of Cherry Pie OG variety does the trick...honey absorbs differently into your system, more like a joint but without the abuse to your throat or lungs.

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
Do your shops have that one guy who works there that acts like a 1990's street dealer? Seems like every shop has that one guy. I would much rather babble on about terpenes with dabber hippy chicks than deal with those douches. 1990's street dealer, no one likes you and never did, you were tolerated at best.

Reactions: Boneroni

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
if its thick and dark sounds like RSO
Thanks for the info. Here is what I found about RSO:

"Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) is a type of concentrated cannabis oil that is well known to medical marijuana advocates. It contains CBD, THC, and many other active cannabinoids.

"After the extraction process, RSO typically boasts levels of 60 to 90 per cent THC. Therefore, users unfamiliar with THC should start off with extremely small doses....One of the easiest ways to ingest Rick Simpson Oil is placing a tiny dot of the oil in a gel cap. This method means you don't have to taste the oil."

Share this:

Reactions: santacruzin

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
20200421_131654.jpg
I like this 1:1 thc:cbd combo, but it comes it high thc alone. Quick acting, more like a smoking high than an edible high.