*** Official What Strain R U Puffin??? Thread ***

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
it's crazy how many people you see working inside of these places

it should/could be so much quicker and efficient
Grover Beach has what some people call the best shop in California. That likely puts it up there with the best period.
I place an order online about fifteen minutes before arriving. Pull up outside in the car, they bring it out and hand it to me in a little black bag.

Used to have to go inside. Through three doors to get in, ten or more employees at a time, two doors to get out. You get to look at the stuff that way. I've seen enough to know what I'm doing though, so
Thanks covid-19!

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
I miss Ron. Nancy too. Last chance and the war on drugs.

Fuck Legalization.

Dispensaries this. Cute little names that. Oh this %. oh that oil. Such bullshit for a weed I’ve grown in the yard for like 40 yrs

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Being a surfer. Over the years, The stories I can tell. Humboldt. Shelter Cove, local, Big Blurr.

A lot of dreams financed on The Herb. A lot of dreams not so lucky. I look at this legal and I look at the past. Back in the old days, if you were good. The risk was high, the profit was enormous. Taking the risk. A few good friends who did. A couple who did not. We all are here.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
it's crazy how many people you see working inside of these places

it should/could be so much quicker and efficient
Nexpa nug from Colorado Blue Dream seeds. Very stony. 8,000 pesos/kg / 32 cents/gram.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Harlequin x Grandaddy Purple 1:1 for daytime smoking

Purple Rain before bed
You’re not growing your own anymore? With no kids to lead down the primrose path to heroin addiction that just ain’t right.

It’s still illegal here but if I could without any legal hassle I guarantee you I would.

You lazy.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You’re not growing your own anymore? With no kids to lead down the primrose path to heroin addiction that just ain’t right.

It’s still illegal here but if I could without any legal hassle I guarantee you I would.

You lazy.
I dont have the space now that I don’t live alone. No more empty closets to convert into grow rooms

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Dependability, consistancy, value for $, knowing what you are buying is bad?
Why do you hate dealing with flaky dealers who you have to awkwardly pretend to be friends with while they simultaneously try to rip you off?

Kids these days. No idea how easy they have it.

Also, are there any strains that will make you laugh like you did as a teenager? I always wonder if that was situational at that time in my life because of the novelty or if it was the strains of crap Mex we were burning.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Grover Beach has what some people call the best shop in California. That likely puts it up there with the best period.
I place an order online about fifteen minutes before arriving. Pull up outside in the car, they bring it out and hand it to me in a little black bag.

Used to have to go inside. Through three doors to get in, ten or more employees at a time, two doors to get out. You get to look at the stuff that way. I've seen enough to know what I'm doing though, so
Thanks covid-19!
lol, my auntie is in grover...over by the kingdom hall and strawberry fields

we took the back roads out to SLO airport to pick up my dad last year
and there is a huge outdoor grow op right along Noyes....we passed
two more out in Los Osos on the way back from Elfin Forest.

I was blown away by that

they all made fun of me because they knew I wanted to jump out of the
car and fkn eat all the weed

• Haha
Reactions: stringcheese

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
5 Best Strains to Make You Laugh
  • Mango Kush (Hybrid): Perfect for the Couch and Comedy TV. ...
  • White Widow (Hybrid): Amazing for Laughs with Friends. ...
  • Durban Poison (Sativa): Smile Till Your Cheeks Hurt. ...
  • Super Lemon Haze (Sativa): Energetic Euphoria.

google is your friend

Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love the trashy weed girls that they hire to work the counters...
yes, pander to me all day long to juice that tip jar, sweetness.
I would go to one pot store and there were three of them and they were so cute and flirty and touchy.

I walked out of that place all woozy. High from the cute girls.

Then the next time I went expecting to see my cute pot girls there was some 40 something women who was a bitch.

I be like :confused: