*** Official What Strain R U Puffin??? Thread ***

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Whatever pop's friend has growing in the back 40. He sells it to the dispensaries at less than he used but he says he worries less come harvest time.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheEl

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I like stone age pharmacy

hit the Ranch 99 and jag over

they had some 1:1 THC:CBD gummies that were tops (at 5mg)

I love the trashy weed girls that they hire to work the counters...
yes, pander to me all day long to juice that tip jar, sweetness.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Grease monkey
gorilla glue
lavender
maple cake
blueberry diesel
Just got my NY med card. Those 90 % curaleaf oils are no joke, but I love how consistent they are. Just make sure to clear your calendar for 90 minutes.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Just picked up some Skywalker from Terraform.27% THC. Been going to the same dispensary for over 10 years. La Brea Collective. 4-6 PM happy hour - top shelf eight's out the door for 39$ a pop.
Used to go to a place in studio city (edit: WHTC) to get terraform. Blucifer was my favorite strain, maybe ever.
Then the company they got their nutrients from got busted for using ornamental plant growth hormones in their secret sauce.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Used to go to a place in studio city (edit: WHTC) to get terraform. Blucifer was my favorite strain, maybe ever.
Then the company they got their nutrients from got busted for using ornamental plant growth hormones in their secret sauce.
Ive been there, right by Lankershim yea? Used to hit it on my way to work if i couldnt make LBC's happy hour because they opened at like 6a.m. or something like that. The private reserve is bomb too.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I have been smoking prolifically since lockdown but am still dropping weight

I'm pretty happy about that
Actually been smoking alot less. Kind of feel like a loser if Im just sitting around all day AND getting high while Im at it. Been waiting till after dinner to reward myself.

On the flip side - when Im working Im a wake an baker, stay high all day type for better or worse.

Reactions: Boneroni and TheEl

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I have been smoking prolifically since lockdown but am still dropping weight

I'm pretty happy about that
word. munchies were for real as a kid, now I hardly want to eat. Surf might be fun at dawn

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Actually been smoking alot less. Kind of feel like a loser if Im just sitting around all day AND getting high while Im at it. Been waiting till after dinner to reward myself.

On the flip side - when Im working Im a wake an baker, stay high all day type for better or worse.
Kind of like this. Getting high is best enjoyed when the chores are done, the kids are in bed, the bills are paid, etc...and my little world is in order, for one more day. It's earned. Ymmv.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Every time I go into TreeHouse there is a new tattooed chick as a sales person. A boogerhook is a plus. Always start trying to push their bulk, bogus on you. "No" "Show me the Premium Flower". A lot of time they don't even put it out on the public shelf for display. The good sh!t.

But if you ask, you receive. Then they look at you like, "that old man knows his smoking dope!!!"

• Love

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Being lock down, my consumption has fallen way off.

#1. Covid attacks your lungs.

#2 Working from home. My next door hippy chick neighbor/Greatful Deadhead. She know I am holding the crip. Made the mistake to smoke some with her months ago. Every time I walk outside. She shows up "Going to smoke??".

No.....

She burns a 1/2 oz of the low grade a week. She will die from Covid.

• Haha

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's crazy how many people you see working inside of these places

it should/could be so much quicker and efficient