*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
libs have zero comprehension of conservative values
Please show us what conservative values really are. Because all I see is a bunch of grift, hustle, and thirst for power with an absolute disregard for truth, honor, and integrity. All this talk about ethics and morality - the conservative movement in this country is nothing but fraud.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Nor do I GAF - libs have zero comprehension of conservative values
Listen and try and understand - I don't expect you to agree
I have almost zero lib friends who I can have an honest convo with as they get all emo like you are now
I think a large portion of society (the most politically engaged portion on both the right and left) has lost the ability to see and understand nuance, to recognize that on most issues maybe both sides are a little right and a little wrong, and to respectfully disagree. We have been programmed to be this way over the last few decades by being served an endless diet of information that conforms to and reenforces our preexisting biases by first cable TV and talk radio, then the internet, and now social media. These systems have perfected the art of dividing us into intractably warring tribes, always hating the other. There's money in that, it turns out.

It's not all doom and gloom though. For example, here's an interesting YT channel attempting to bridge that division:

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Please show us what conservative values really are. Because all I see is a bunch of grift, hustle, and thirst for power with an absolute disregard for truth, honor, and integrity. All this talk about ethics and morality - the conservative movement in this country is nothing but fraud.
Proving my point that you don't know our values ... again

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
yes. precisely. you have abysmal information literacy and have repeatedly shown yourself incapable of debate.
You were the source - therefore I consider that important to the unreality of the comment -
you are so filled w rage and hate you constantly call names and degrade others to make yourself feel better

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You were the source - therefore I consider that important to the unreality of the comment -
you are so filled w rage and hate you constantly call names and degrade others to make yourself feel better
project harder, dipshit

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I've done all this before -
Life isn't black or white there are shades of gray in most all points of view
I have been liberal, libertarian and conservative in my beliefs as they do change over time
That's nice but still doesn't say anything.

Maybe it's because you know deep down that going all-in with a serial adulterer, kid fucking, scam artist, swindling tax cheat kind of negates all the family values and morality talk. All those values went up in smoke in the thirst for power, which isn't a great value either. Don't talk the talk if you're not walking the walk.

Then again, maybe Bakker and Swaggert told us what you all were really about way back when and now it's just more easily confirmed.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Please - I've criticized trumpo many times - he's a douche bag NY developer
I didn't even like all his policies (criminal reform) but most of them were way better than what we had before or after.
The richest among us tend to see power/eternal youth as very important as what else do they need?
I don't need a friend I want someone to get sh!t done

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I didn't even like all his policies (criminal reform) but most of them were way better than what we had before or after.
The richest among us tend to see power/eternal youth as very important as what else do they need?
Some examples of sh!t Trump got done? All emotion no facts from you. You love him bcause he is an asshole who owns the libs, no matter the damge he does to the country.

Reactions: tacos

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
What policies? Health care? Infrastructure? Opening up public lands to drilling/mining (hardly conservative?) Upward distribution of money?

Gonna disagree big time - rich people are like crackheads, maybe worse. Whether it be power or money, they want MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE by any means necessary. And believe me, Trump is one of many - although cutting your teeth as a ghetto slumlord already puts you high on the baseline sleaze level.

Wrong - you do it pure and don't align yourself with the devil to achieve your ends. If that's a conservative value, I am not on board with that whatsoever. We had the same attitude with Bin Laden in the 70s/80s and look where that got us.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Some examples of sh!t Trump got done? All emotion no facts from you. You love him bcause he is an asshole who owns the libs, no matter the damge he does to the country.
It's kinda long - of course everyone want their sh!t to shine - but I was feeling way better about not getting in a war and being able to afford life

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
What policies? Health care? Infrastructure? Opening up public lands to drilling/mining (hardly conservative?) Upward distribution of money?

Gonna disagree big time - rich people are like crackheads, maybe worse. Whether it be power or money, they want MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE by any means necessary. And believe me, Trump is one of many - although cutting your teeth as a ghetto slumlord already puts you high on the baseline sleaze level.

Wrong - you do it pure and don't align yourself with the devil to achieve your ends. If that's a conservative value, I am not on board with that whatsoever. We had the same attitude with Bin Laden in the 70s/80s and look where that got us.
Your lack of knowing anything about me is amazing
I will agree that they are like crackheads
Yes the things he did that helped me personally can be seen as me being selfish, but most people vote with their own self interests in mind

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Your lack of knowing anything about me is amazing
I will agree that they are like crackheads
Yes the things he did that helped me personally can be seen as me being selfish, but most people vote with their own self interests in mind
The royal "you", not you personally.

But you never really did outline what these conservative values are.