*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It showed the cop who died by getting hit with a fire extinguisher like 4 hours later
It showed Josh Hawley being evacuated (it became a viral meme) it was editied to show only him running when in fact he was at the end of a bunch of people being evacuated
It showed Shaman dude walking around with cops showing him around and him later praying for the nice cops who were being helpful
It's clearly the END OF DEMOCRACEEEE
still ignoring fake elector scheme

what kind of retards think the cops/feds "instigated" the capitol riot...

holy sh!t

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

holy sh!t
The kind of retards that need to be ancestry.commed and deported to their genetic point of origin with the packing slip stating: "It's YOUR eugenic refuse - you deal with it."

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
It was on TV as it happened. I was sitting in the room next to the kitchen, I guess it would be called a family room.
I didnt watch it thinking it was just gonna be a protest and the cops would have it under control. I was working. My wife and in-laws however were watching it and were upset about it and telling me the shits hitting the fan!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
But Trumpfans feelings are hurt due to Wilt Chamberlain-level fucking so they need a revised redux so they can sleep better at night.

Getting duped by a known charlatan will do that to you. I bet they all purchased extended warranties on every item possible too.
Well yeah, they called him "Wilt the Stilt" for a reason :drowning:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

holy sh!t
Yeah Trump campaign was out in force contacting Republican legislators prior to the Big Day prepping them to be on board with the fake electors after....something went down. Its gonna be wild!!

Reactions: Aruka

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Reactions: Driftcoast

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It showed the cop who died by getting hit with a fire extinguisher like 4 hours later
It showed Josh Hawley being evacuated (it became a viral meme) it was editied to show only him running when in fact he was at the end of a bunch of people being evacuated
It showed Shaman dude walking around with cops showing him around and him later praying for the nice cops who were being helpful
It's clearly the END OF DEMOCRACEEEE
So that proves what?

Reactions: tacos

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's worth noting that other Fox anchors and the Fox org itself have distanced themselves from Tucker's attempt to pervert the record of what transpired on January 6th

Reactions: tacos

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
You are to dense to realize that someone wanted cliff notes and I responded.
I try and not argue with stupid but sometimes I fail

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
So you watched the video and then you wanted to prove to everyone you watched it by posting that you watched it?

Okay.

You have not convinced me that you are not mentally retarded.
Nor do I GAF - libs have zero comprehension of conservative values
Listen and try and understand - I don't expect you to agree
I have almost zero lib friends who I can have an honest convo with as they get all emo like you are now

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I have almost zero lib friends who I can have an honest convo with as they get all emo like you are now
you don't have any grasp of conservative values as evidenced by you chugging Trump sans any critique of his lack of conservative bonafides

you simply thrive on your small-minded partisan us vs. them mentality just like NordBot

you're demonstrably incapable of forming an argument of your own making and defending it rhetorically

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
you don't have any grasp of conservative values as evidenced by you chugging Trump sans any critique of his lack of conservative bonafides

you simply thrive on your small-minded partisan us vs. them mentality just like NordBot

you're demonstrably incapable of forming an argument of your own making and defending it rhetorically
Source?? :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How can you expect not to be mocked when you parrot fox propaganda talking points daily?

See, this is why I ask if you retarded.