*** Official Lexus Pipe Pro Contest Thread ***

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
In all honesty I almost feel like there should be a separate category for waves of consequence. If Toledo was a skater he would be unbeatable in Street events, he would struggle to qualify for the Vert events and he wouldn't even look at the Megaramp.
Like the big wave tour?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Like the big wave tour?
The Big Wave tour is the megaramp. Barrels would be the vert contests. something like that.

If I'm surfing Trestles or something similar, I'm having the best time of my life... fun and smiles, rainbows form in the horizon, a happy good vibes song can be heard in the background. Then you go surf Pipe... the horizon turns black, an eerie vibe all around. all the happiness have been sucked away from the world. You are now in a living nightmare and all your fears are becoming a reality. A sinister song creeps in the background. You may die. Seem like 2 different sports almost... one that I dream of and another one that I absolutely dread. Quite a contrast.

• Love
Reactions: PRCD and vanrysss

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Kind of like the vans park series for skateboarding, elite surfers in waves like pipe, fiji, keramas, j bay would be epic. No sh!t wave events etc. barrels, man turns, and airs.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The Big Wave tour is the megaramp. Barrels would be the vert contests. something like that.

If I'm surfing Trestles or something similar, I'm having the best time of my life... fun and smiles, rainbows form in the horizon, a happy good vibes song can be heard in the background. Then you go surf Pipe... the horizon turns black, an eerie vibe all around. all the happiness have been sucked away from the world. You are now in a living nightmare and all your fears are becoming a reality. A sinister song creeps in the background. You may die. Seem like 2 different sports almost... one that I dream of and another one that I absolutely dread. Quite a contrast.
What will it take to make this man WSL CEO? I'm already visualizing the drama in my head - rainbows shooting out of my butt during the Lowers contest and my skull splitting on the reef during the Pipe contest followed by everything going blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
IMG_0864.jpeg
What will it take to make this man WSL CEO? I'm already visualizing the drama in my head - rainbows shooting out of my butt during the Lowers contest and my skull splitting on the reef during the Pipe contest followed by everything going blacker than the blackest black times infinity.
Phase one, complete!