***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Do you guys really think Trump will miss his $200k pension, his SS detail, and other prez perks as much as Obama would?
Let me guess, you still think Trump is a self-made billionaire who self-funded his presidential campaigns and did it all for the real ‘muriKKKans?

What a guy!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Let me guess, you still think Trump is a self-made billionaire who self-funded his presidential campaigns and did it all for the real ‘muriKKKans?

What a guy!
Trump donated his prez salary to various fed depts pretty much every quarter of every year.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/12/13/president-trump-salary-donation/

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/03/trump-donates-his-2019-q4-salary-to-help-combat-coronavirus.html

https://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/?sh=adfb00647bdb

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
With the way things are turning out for trumpy he’s definitely going to be missing that 200k if senate convicts.

for the record I don’t think any president should receive those life benefits post presidency

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

What a guy!
I will say this, long before Trump entered politics he had a serious security detail made up of guys who trained with the secret service and who had experience protecting US diplomats in hotspots of the era like Southeastern Europe. His security detail was no joke.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"To be clear, this list documents announcements — not receipts — of Trump’s donations."

I can't remember, did trump lie about pretty much everything his entire presidency?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
"To be clear, this list documents announcements — not receipts — of Trump’s donations."

I can't remember, did trump lie about pretty much everything his entire presidency?
I’m starting to see a pattern of grift and corruption.

Mr. President, consider this your first warning.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The funny thing about the trump nuts is how do they think all this plays out?

America becomes one nation under a Christian god, King Trump is reinstalled and we send the the trucks and trains to pick up the libs and non whites?

Reactions: tacos

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Only a year after watching how to get a vaccine accomplished in less than half the time he would've.

We'd still be waiting and told to wait until 2022 if Biden was prez 1 year ago.

Economy would STILL be on eternal lockdown. Stock market would still be in the dumps of March.

Depression would be off the charts with no hope in site for months, if not years.
look at SurfDog making up imaginary stories

it's not like SurfDog always makes up imaginary stories or anything

look at this awesome yarn he's spun!

no one can fk a chicken like this chicken fkr....

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Can you imagine what would be happening in D.C and the Dem majority city centers, local/state/fed buildings.......

IF TRUMP WON?

:cursing::trout::bricks::cursing::bricks::trout::cursing:

It'd make last summer riots look like a girl scout smores camp out.

How many boarded up their downtowns in anticipation of a Trump win?
:monkey:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Trump's salary is $400,000 a year. His golf expense is close to 1000x that. Thanks for nothing-

Reactions: tacos and kidfury

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Can you imagine what would be happening in D.C and the Dem majority city centers, local/state/fed buildings.......

IF TRUMP WON?

:cursing::trout::bricks::cursing::bricks::trout::cursing:

It'd make last summer riots look like a girl scout smores camp out.

How many boarded up their downtowns in anticipation of a Trump win?
:monkey:

youre probably right, but we'll never know because that fucker lost and lost big-ly! the biggest lost in American history.

Reactions: kidfury