***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Only a year after watching how to get a vaccine accomplished in less than half the time he would've.

We'd still be waiting and told to wait until 2022 if Biden was prez 1 year ago.

Economy would STILL be on eternal lockdown. Stock market would still be in the dumps of March.

Depression would be off the charts with no hope in site for months, if not years.
Serfdoge just KNOWS

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
President... House... Senate... It's a new day.

You can stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution. Your choice.

Fact.

No couldashouldawoulda.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I predict economic stagnation very similar to the last 2 years of the Obama last term (Nov 2014-Nov 2016).

We might see a bit more market topping in the next few months, but by end of summer, back to stagnation.

Enjoy those previous 2 years of 60-70% growth in your 401k's (even WITH the MAJOR market crash and HUGE rebound since March 2020) because we won't see anything near those the next 4 years. Dems with full power will see to it. :cheers:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I predict economic stagnation very similar to the last 2 years of the Obama last term (Nov 2014-Nov 2016).

We might see a bit more market topping in the next few months, but by end of summer, back to stagnation.

Enjoy those previous 2 years of 60-70% growth in your 401k's (even WITH the MAJOR market crash and HUGE rebound since March 2020) because we won't see anything near those the next 4 years. Dems with full power will see to it. :cheers:
BE AFRAID

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
BE AFRAID
Not even. Seems more here are afraid of just stepping outside.

I can weather another market crash, or market spike. I did in the depths of March 2020, FEB 2009, dot.com/2000 bubble burst, and others before. They were ALL just incredible buying opportunities. Just as I mentioned back in the depths of last March that it was going to be the best buying op since 2009. It proven that and then some. Wish I put even more down than I did. Trump even said it would be a sharp V rebound, but no one in MSM believed or gave credit, because it would help him get re-elected if they did.

Biden will just suck up to Big Tech and China, because they own him now.

Remember a few years back when Dems wanted to break up Big Tech?
You hear nothing but crickets on that now. Because Big Tech is paying them HUGE dividends in support.

No different than 100 years ago when big corpos were running fed gov decision makers. Teddy Roosevelt was the only one to have the ballz to break them up. Trump was that blow-hard disruptor similar to Teddy, but the powers of Big Tech weren't going to have it.

And now we have the puppet Biden to carry the Big Tech torch of silencing dissent.

Big Tech today is what Big Oil was in the decades past.

Same sh*t, different smell.

• Haha

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
SURFDOG: Obama had NOTHING to do with the economic recovery.

Also SURFDOG: Obama caused economic stagnation

ALSO ALSO SURFDOG: Trumby created the greatest economy in the world but had nothing do do with the economic collapse of 2020
Obama had overseen a recovery in later 2009-2014. All he had to do was not f-up the process that was already in place to heal the banking collapse in 2008. Cash for Clunkers was his biggest claim to fame, economically. Obamacare was a huge dragging anchor to what could've been an even more robust economic recovery those years.

Economic collapse was world-wide and unavoidable in 2020.

It was managing back out of it that proved USA better then ALL other countries of the G-7.

Last edited:
  • Haha

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Does that make you feel better?
Trump is to blame!

Ok, now? Now that we've agreed Trump is to blame, that's justified congress wasting what little time they actually manage to get together and work, and OUR money during all this crazy shlt to make sure Trump is properly blamed, has it?

You're a child, acting up, throwing a tantrum, then saying "he started it!"
Nothing is happening until Biden is in office. This is a perfect time for a quick bite impeachment!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Obama had overseen a recovery in later 2009-2014. All he had to do was not f-up the process that was already in place to heal the banking collapse in 2008. Cash for Clunkers was his biggest claim to fame, economically. Obamacare was a huge dragging anchor to what could've been an even more robust economic recovery those years.
Fortunately, Trump is going to repeal and replace Obamacare in his first month as President!

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and kidfury

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Nothing is happening until Biden is in office. This is a perfect time for a quick bite impeachment!
Can you imagine if the House worked as quick on this drive-by impeachment as they could've on getting Covid economic relief months ago?

Doing in 3 days what they couldn't even do in 3 months for "the poor people that need it".

Shows where their priorities REALLY are.

The disenfranchised are taking note.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Fortunately, Trump is going to repeal and replace Obamacare in his first month as President!
That was a bummer for walking back on that promise. It was a lot tougher to do than he and most thought after it became so entrenched. I still pay WAY more monthly for healthcare premiums, but at least they haven't continued to go up 3x-4x over the last 4 years, as opposed to the previous 4 years (2012-2016).

After the full bloom of O'care taking root (2014/15), I was paying $1000 more a month for a high deductible "Bronze" plan than what I was paying for an "expensive" (at the time) COBRA Platinum plan in 2010 out of pocket.

Go to California Care and put in your age at 50+ or so, and see the cost differences between a minimal Bronze HMO plan and a Gold or Platinum plan. Prepare to change your diapers.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
blah blah rebuttal to my facts, as usual or a :ROFLMAO:

It's all you got. Just like Biden:poop:is all you got.
You believe lies. You're not a critical thinker. You really don't deserve to be engaged in a serious manner, because you don't interact in good faith. Almost none of what you present is accurate.

(Yep, just reviewed everything you wrote. All is either inaccurate or impossible to validate).

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
You believe lies. You're not a critical thinker. You really don't deserve to be engaged in a serious manner, because you don't interact in good faith. Almost none of what you present is accurate.

(Yep, just reviewed everything you wrote. All is either inaccurate or impossible to validate).
Name one and prove it, or I will.